[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

So played this build last league, loved it so much, playing it again!

The problem is I have 4 watchtowers complete and trying to run T16's I die once a map,just one shot with nothing I can do about it, which is no good.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NaibElSayel/characters

What could I do to fix this?
"
NaibElSayel написал:
So played this build last league, loved it so much, playing it again!

The problem is I have 4 watchtowers complete and trying to run T16's I die once a map,just one shot with nothing I can do about it, which is no good.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NaibElSayel/characters

What could I do to fix this?

Try to change your flasks. You don't need 3 life flasks. Add Sulphur and Quartz.
"
IchigoPL написал:
"
IchigoPL написал:
Amulet with aspect of spider yes? or can you give me link to poe trade for more? :)

Edit: I bought 2 rings but amulet is not cheap :P
and after the amulet what next?

Yeah amulet with Aspect of the Spider. You don't need to buy it you can beastcraft it on any rare amulet with free suffix on it.

When you fight Fenumus, use Atziri's Promise flask for more chaos resistance and use Araakali pantheon.

Change Quartz flask to Quartz flask of Warding for curse immunity.
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
IchigoPL написал:
"
IchigoPL написал:
Amulet with aspect of spider yes? or can you give me link to poe trade for more? :)

Edit: I bought 2 rings but amulet is not cheap :P
and after the amulet what next?

Yeah amulet with Aspect of the Spider. You don't need to buy it you can beastcraft it on any rare amulet with free suffix on it.

When you fight Fenumus, use Atziri's Promise flask for more chaos resistance and use Araakali pantheon.

Change Quartz flask to Quartz flask of Warding for curse immunity.

Yea, tried to craft aspect of the spider just couldn't do it as I havn't completed Araakali, so not going to keep wasting chaos until I'm sure I can, but thanks for the tip on the flasks, I'll give that a shot see if it works. Thanks again.
Hi
I must craft Opal Ring with this increased fire damage ? or i can another ring craft with it ?
Последняя редакция: Ferdnixs. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 9:28:56
"
Ferdnixs написал:
Hi
I must craft Opal Ring with this increased fire damage ? or i can another ring craft with it ?

You can craft on any ring base, but Opal base have increased elemental damage implicit.
Use two-stone base if you are having problems with resistances.
Hey, I started with this build and I really enjoy it.

I have some questions about the build:

1. Why do you use Summon Skitterbots?

2. Why Summon Stone Golem and not a Second Golem?

3. Why Steelskin and not Immortal Call?

4. Why not Cast when Damage Taken Support level 1?

5. Why Aspect of Spider?

6. Some alternativ instead of Kaom's Heart?

now craft it

so i can craft maximum life just do it ?
You mention in the rings section to craft a ring with Channelling Skills have -2 to Total Mana Cost, but all I can do is -1.

How do you access it? I've been running maps with Jun in them as often as I can but I haven't seen this craft appear yet. I'm starting to doubt it even exists, maybe it got nerfed at some point?
"
Vintovkaz написал:
You mention in the rings section to craft a ring with Channelling Skills have -2 to Total Mana Cost, but all I can do is -1.

How do you access it? I've been running maps with Jun in them as often as I can but I haven't seen this craft appear yet. I'm starting to doubt it even exists, maybe it got nerfed at some point?

I think -2 came from unveiling an amulet for me this league, last one was rings.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация