[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Any suggestions on what to regret so I can make the jump all the way over there?

Should I pull the increased spell damage while welding a staff points? I think I have quite a few of those tbh
Последняя редакция: Angel_Vengen. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 15:09:52
"

Your Foe Gyre ring has too much - mana so you are currently at 0 mana cost for Incinerate which is making Inspiration gem useless.
Remove that craft for now and when you get your Incinerate to lvl 20-21 craft - 2-3 mana cost. Incinerate must cost at least 1 mana for Inspiration to work.

Nice staff btw!!

Thanks, I think I fixed it now glad you told me. Btw how deep can you delve with this build?
Hi,

I'm new in this game and this is the first build I try and it's amazing.

I'm currently lvl 61 in Act 7 and I'm short in mana.
Why do you use summon skiterbot, thought this build don't have any mine or trap?
I'm stacking with one 4L stuff and the others are 3L, any advice?
Thank you for your help.
"
samtheking написал:
"

Your Foe Gyre ring has too much - mana so you are currently at 0 mana cost for Incinerate which is making Inspiration gem useless.
Remove that craft for now and when you get your Incinerate to lvl 20-21 craft - 2-3 mana cost. Incinerate must cost at least 1 mana for Inspiration to work.

Nice staff btw!!

Thanks, I think I fixed it now glad you told me. Btw how deep can you delve with this build?

Not much, delving requires freezing.

You can reach Aul and kill him, but I would prob use another build for the 600 delve depth challenge.
"
Krizalio249 написал:
Hi,

I'm new in this game and this is the first build I try and it's amazing.

I'm currently lvl 61 in Act 7 and I'm short in mana.
Why do you use summon skiterbot, thought this build don't have any mine or trap?
I'm stacking with one 4L stuff and the others are 3L, any advice?
Thank you for your help.

You have to take Lucidity node and you are prob not using the Inspiration support gem which you should.
"
Apos91 написал:
"
samtheking написал:
"

Nice staff btw!!

Not much, delving requires freezing.

You can reach Aul and kill him, but I would prob use another build for the 600 delve depth challenge.

True. You can get around 350 comfortably but going deeper you will start to die a often.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 16:15:31
Hello again.

I cannot for the life of me understand how in your PoB your witch has 3.3M DPS whereas in my PoB my witch has only 1.8M.

You do seem to have better items, but it doesn't seem enough to warrant double my DPS.

I just tried Sirus today and I couldn't beat him (I felt that the damage was there, just died to the bullshit clouds 3 times).

Any Ideas how I can get to 3.3M DPS? Some T15-16 unique bosses take about a minute or two for me to beat, not sure if it's supposed to be that way.

Thanks again, love the build
"
samtheking написал:
Hello again.

I cannot for the life of me understand how in your PoB your witch has 3.3M DPS whereas in my PoB my witch has only 1.8M.

You do seem to have better items, but it doesn't seem enough to warrant double my DPS.

I just tried Sirus today and I couldn't beat him (I felt that the damage was there, just died to the bullshit clouds 3 times).

Any Ideas how I can get to 3.3M DPS? Some T15-16 unique bosses take about a minute or two for me to beat, not sure if it's supposed to be that way.

Thanks again, love the build

-You are missing helmet enchant. You need to fossil craft it too for - fire res of nearby enemies.
-Spam the lab for boot enchant, 10% ele pen.
-Amulet anointment
-recraft ring to have free suffix for +1 min Frenzy craft
-Your Inspiration gem seems to be not working since PoB shows 0 mana cost on Incinerate. It has to be at least 1 mana. So change -mana craft on ring to -2.
-get Incinerate level 21 gem (-3 mana cost should be ok with lvl 21)
-Aspect of the Spider
-quality on gems

thats it for now
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 6:11:57
Would anyone mind taking a look at my profile (including stash) and telling me what I can improve at this stage? I'm in Act 6 and new, feeling kinda overwhelmed.

Keep in mind I'm getting premium tabs next sale and will have more currency then. And I know once I hit L62 I can look into better gear.
Последняя редакция: destroyermaker. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 21:33:22

Which suffix in your opnion would be better for this staff, double damage or double damage while focussed?
Последняя редакция: Pinggwin. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 14:25:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация