[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
destroyermaker написал:
Is Enlighten supposed to be level 3 or 4? Guide says 4 POB says 3. Similarly, guide says 5 for Surge while POB says 7.

Also, I'm struggling a lot defensively (and less so, offensively) at red maps/Sirius/Eater. What can I do? The helmet in the guide apparently can't be crafted anymore btw. Is there a better option now or should I settle with what I have? Looking into Aspect/Enlighten but need aforementioned info first. Not sure what else apart from upgrading Pantheon (working on it), and I guess finding higher life rolls for gloves belt etc. Should I downgrade Awakening level (4), not Vaal maps, etc?

Edit: updated POB https://pastebin.com/gYK3gmRA

Look at my build - my profile. I don't use Enlighten+aure Flash and stone, but I do DMG - FlameDash+Flammability (-40% Fire Resistance), and DEF - golem chaos+passive Golem Commander. Map all-easy. Sirius - need to chaos resist, but this witch is not for kill Sirius.

+Aspect of the Spider is a must have!
Последняя редакция: valeryg2009. Время: 27 февр. 2020 г., 4:06:56
^Your profile is private.
"
destroyermaker написал:
^Your profile is private.

UP!
Instead Flask dmg - just as good Flask armor or evasion

P.S.
Tonight I will test armor 6L + 10% life in ES
Up

Very good build! (profile)
Последняя редакция: valeryg2009. Время: 29 февр. 2020 г., 7:43:45
"
valeryg2009 написал:
"
destroyermaker написал:
Is Enlighten supposed to be level 3 or 4? Guide says 4 POB says 3. Similarly, guide says 5 for Surge while POB says 7.

Also, I'm struggling a lot defensively (and less so, offensively) at red maps/Sirius/Eater. What can I do? The helmet in the guide apparently can't be crafted anymore btw. Is there a better option now or should I settle with what I have? Looking into Aspect/Enlighten but need aforementioned info first. Not sure what else apart from upgrading Pantheon (working on it), and I guess finding higher life rolls for gloves belt etc. Should I downgrade Awakening level (4), not Vaal maps, etc?

Look at my build - my profile. I don't use Enlighten+aure Flash and stone, but I do DMG - FlameDash+Flammability (-40% Fire Resistance), and DEF - golem chaos+passive Golem Commander. Map all-easy. Sirius - need to chaos resist, but this witch is not for kill Sirius.

+Aspect of the Spider is a must have!

It's Sirus viable no doubt. It can handle all content including new Uber Elder. It's just a matter of skill and fight knowledge.
Sirus is not hard at all.
"
destroyermaker написал:

Swap Cinderswallow Urn for Atziri's Promise because it gives Chaos resistance. Also try to squeeze some chaos res on gear.

If you want to be able to use Aspect of the Spider you will need Enlighten 4.
Arcane Surge should be lvl 5.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 29 февр. 2020 г., 20:54:11
So far I have enjoyed my self a lot with this build so thank you first and fore most.

I made some slight changes but since I'm by no means a good player I doubt that they would be good or even effective but its a lot of fun.

I got two unset rings so it enabled me to use another extra golem (I used a flame golem). And put herald of ash on the other ring.

that freed up a slot in the helmet and I removed the skitterbots and put in the flammability curse and blasphemy support.

the 5% reduced mana reserved on the helmet and a lvl 2 enlighten that I just acquired makes it possible to use the herald, aspect, flammability and flesh and stone with like around 35 mana left. I think that with enlighten lvl 3 I could cast the golem skills. But for now i have to disable an aura and then recast the golems which is a bit of a pain.

with the minimum frenzy charges and high crit chance i saw it fit to get the "Rotgut" as my quick silverflask which gives me consistently onslaught.

I had a lot of fun with it this league, but I primarily play coop which has a lot of drawback with a build like this. However this did not reduce my fun I had.

I am having trouble with the shaper and elder guardians but that's probably my fault for lack of knowledge of those fights. and sirus is definitely viable but I'm not a good player and in coop he's a bit tougher. The limiting factor is myself but sometimes the build does seem to lack a tad bit of durability.

This is however my most successful character and I'm very happy to have followed this guide. So thank you very much
Последняя редакция: Bam_BE. Время: 1 марта 2020 г., 15:22:56
This is looking to be my league starter this league. 1 quick question. In the videos you have something on M5 and I don't know what skill that is and it isnt used. What is that skill?
"
Bam_BE написал:

the 5% reduced mana reserved on the helmet and a lvl 2 enlighten that I just acquired makes it possible to use the herald, aspect, flammability and flesh and stone with like around 35 mana left. I think that with enlighten lvl 3 I could cast the golem skills. But for now i have to disable an aura and then recast the golems which is a bit of a pain.

I think...
Flammability - nice, but why put it in the aura. Use shortcut key and aure Summon Skitterbots.
Instead of a Flame Golem, better than a Chaos Golem.
And look tree (intuitive leap viridian jewel - 5 very good passive):
https://ibb.co/q08wfsm
Последняя редакция: valeryg2009. Время: 2 марта 2020 г., 13:32:12
"
xbryguyx написал:
This is looking to be my league starter this league. 1 quick question. In the videos you have something on M5 and I don't know what skill that is and it isnt used. What is that skill?

That's Orb of Storms, it's not needed anymore.
Does archmage support make sense here?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация