[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Cherry9 написал:
Is there any reason not to use Leap Slam + Faster Attacks over Flame Dash?

It's just too slow.

You prob asking because you want to proc Fortify?

In that case use Enduring Mana flask with required suffix instead of Sulphur one.
Anoint the amulet Hardened Scars.
You will have Fortify.

That's one of the updates i plan to do on this build.
"
destroyermaker написал:
Thanks. Fixed.

Trying to get the final Ascendancy now and got one shot by Izaro in Uber lab (second fight). What can I do for defense apart from upgrading the helmet (crafting is tedious and expensive and I'm bad at it so I've been putting it off) + upgrading gloves + going for Solaris pantheon? I really don't like restarting the lab, so I'd like to go in good and prepared next time.

Edit: POB if it helps https://pastebin.com/Ys8RJEAq. Also, I've since upgraded the gloves, added Aztiri's Promise, and acquired Heart of Flame.

Izaro is pretty easy to beat. Just be quick with your Flame Dash and don't let him slam you.
Also when doing Lab use minor pantheon Soul of Ralakesh to go easier thru traps.
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
What level should Immortal Call, Cast When Damage Taken and Wave of Conviction have? Maxed?

yeah
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
What level should Immortal Call, Cast When Damage Taken and Wave of Conviction have? Maxed?

yeah

Thank you very much. For your answer and for guides in general. This elementalist is so much fun. So far I have only a 5-linke-staff and my gems haven't reached level 20, but nevertheless nothing can stop her on the tier 14 maps I played with her. Tanky, awesome damage, excellent map clearer.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"

Izaro is pretty easy to beat. Just be quick with your Flame Dash and don't let him slam you.
Also when doing Lab use minor pantheon Soul of Ralakesh to go easier thru traps.

Almost gave me a heart attack but I did it. Thanks for the tips. I knew to avoid him of course but I didn't realize he could one shot me the second fight which is usually easy, so I was a bit asleep at the wheel last time. Can't wait until they detach the lab and ascendancies. I'm definitely not cut out for hardcore...

PS. This is probably too different from your build to justify further discussion but I know people were talking about whether or not CI Incinerate was possible awhile ago and I just came across this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ztQjj7qBQ
Последняя редакция: destroyermaker. Время: 15 февр. 2020 г., 17:41:54
"
destroyermaker написал:
"

Almost gave me a heart attack but I did it. Thanks for the tips. I knew to avoid him of course but I didn't realize he could one shot me the second fight which is usually easy, so I was a bit asleep at the wheel last time. Can't wait until they detach the lab and ascendancies. I'm definitely not cut out for hardcore...

PS. This is probably too different from your build to justify further discussion but I know people were talking about whether or not CI Incinerate was possible awhile ago and I just came across this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ztQjj7qBQ

CI is possible just forget about that video. It's a crit based CI that does ~10mil Shaper dps and the gear he has is worth prob between 100-150ex maybe more... xD
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 15 февр. 2020 г., 18:58:52
True.

Got it!!! With above average stats too, and white sockets I'll never need but please me anyway.

Got lucky with a 6L Spidersilk Robe (forget the name, but it's for a totem build) from Tane's lab, solid it for 1.1ex, enough to finally grab this (with the other 1ex I also got lucky with in acts). (Prices dropped a fair bit the last week or so I think, which worked in my favor) Time to melt my CPU even harder.

I also bought a crappy version of the crafted helm because getting the materials is so very tedious. Hopefully it'll do.

Последняя редакция: destroyermaker. Время: 15 февр. 2020 г., 21:17:09
Hello - Loving this build, by the way, thank you!

I seem to hit a bit of a brick wall - What should I focus on upgrading next? Aspect of the spider / enlighten? Going to pick up a cinderswallow today..

(https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ConwayXIII/characters)

I've got my first sirus fight and want to make sure I can burn him down - I do have a 20/23 conc effect to swap in for bossing.

Thank you in advance!
Последняя редакция: ConwayXIII. Время: 16 февр. 2020 г., 3:45:19
1) +2 maximum Incinerate stages is the best enchant
2) 10% increased Incinerate damage for each stage is the second best
Why is 1 better?

DMG
1) 25%*2=50% + time cast 2 stage - at last moment 250% DMG
2) 10%*8=80% + no cast time 20% min - at last moment 300% DMG!
Or not?
Последняя редакция: valeryg2009. Время: 17 февр. 2020 г., 7:33:58
I'm trying to play this build but right now I'm level 76 or so and she is WAY too squishy.

I'm doing some adjustments, but frankly, I'm not seeing the viability of this build for maps above tier 1 at my level. Even delving is terrible, and my level 65 Berserker can go deeper than this level 76 Elementalist.

Granted I have none of the specific gear in this build, but I have fairly good gear.

I don't understand how this build it meant to be viable? Any ideas?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация