[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Generally deleted the build. He doesn’t draw red cards, dies from one blow of an almost bast barefoot, in general he killed in vain
This build is awesome, spent a day respecing, selling off and buying items for this build and went from 500k to 5 mil Shaper dps and am having more fun than ever in my first league.
Could you enlighten a noob on why Arcane Surge is to be kept at low level?
"
DejaZ написал:
You get the buff from it only if you spend a certain amount of mana on linked skills and this number increases with each level on the gem. Since Flame Dash doesn't cost much mana, we cannot level it any further. Here is a wiki page for exact numbers: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arcane_Surge_Support
Последняя редакция: filip2211. Время: 11 мая 2020 г., 14:57:59
"
DejaZ написал:

Because at higher level you have to spend more mana to activate it. You need to keep the level down so that Flame dash can activate it. At level 7 you need 32 mana to activate arcane surge, while at level 20 it is 400.
thanks guys!
What is a good upgrade for the Kaoms Heart chest piece? I was thibk of getting either with a max life or +1 max res corruptions. Which one would be better? are there any other options I am not considering?
how did you craft such properties on an amulet? + 1 level to all fire skills and +1 level of intellect stones
"
Konchevandrei написал:
how did you craft such properties on an amulet? + 1 level to all fire skills and +1 level of intellect stones

+1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems is a Warlord prefix and +1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems is a Hunter prefix, so if you want to craft that yourself, you would need to double influence craft that amulet with an Awakener's Orb, here is a video guide if you don't know how it works. Beware that this quite an expensive thing to do so you might want to consider other upgrades first.
Just want to say I am enjoying the build greatly. Love being tanky and putting out decent DPS. I still need to get the one small jewel for my tree and some minor tweaks. Amazingly I am able to do t16 mods without issue for the most part.

I am using your latest iteration that includes the new jewels. If you get a chance can you take a look and let me know if I am missing anything obvious. I think I need to reforge my rings with the more fire damage yet, use the unique small jewel in my tree, and probably get a better Kaoms to get a bit more armor.

I guess all that said, I am actually missing a bit of DPS.

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация