[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hello,

The build has been enjoyable so far. However I'm may be doing something wrong as I'm still unable to clear some of the content (Wave 20, higher tier blighted maps). May you please help me review my build?

Thanks!
"
Okaris написал:
Hello,

The build has been enjoyable so far. However I'm may be doing something wrong as I'm still unable to clear some of the content (Wave 20, higher tier blighted maps). May you please help me review my build?

Thanks!

checked char

-get Warding suffix on Quicksilver for curse protection while mapping
-missing non vaal skills craft on gloves
-boot enchant
-right amulet
-large cluster jewel is not good
-4 more levels (get Nimbleness and one more jewel socket)
-Stygian Vise belt with jewel

other than that you need to move quickly

Lets see how it goes after changes :)
Okey here is my questions. What is the point of using skitterbots, this is totaly for mine/trap build, why not more usefull aura? And what is the point of cold damage enchant on boots, when the whole build is up to fire dmg?
"
checked char

-boot enchant
-right amulet

Quick update:
Flask, vaal craft, amulet, belt and large jewel have been changed. First Simulacrum cleared! Even got a Voices jewel - quite lucky. The last wave is still a bit painful but the results are here. Thank you!
"
Okaris написал:
"
checked char

-boot enchant
-right amulet

Quick update:
Flask, vaal craft, amulet, belt and large jewel have been changed. First Simulacrum cleared! Even got a Voices jewel - quite lucky. The last wave is still a bit painful but the results are here. Thank you!

Wow congrats!

Which Voices did you get?
"
Harashiken написал:
Okey here is my questions. What is the point of using skitterbots, this is totaly for mine/trap build, why not more usefull aura? And what is the point of cold damage enchant on boots, when the whole build is up to fire dmg?

Shocking aura from skitterbots increases damage by 15% and for 35% mana reservation its hard to beat.

Where you saw cold damage ench on boots?
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Harashiken написал:

Shocking aura from skitterbots increases damage by 15% and for 35% mana reservation its hard to beat.

Okay thats fair with shocking and increased damage, thanks. Well i saw it at atziri steps which you ping in boots section. There is nothing more about boots enchant, at least i did not see it, but in post above you told a guy that he is missing boots enchant, so what kind it should be?
"
Harashiken написал:
"
"
Harashiken написал:

Okay thats fair with shocking and increased damage, thanks. Well i saw it at atziri steps which you ping in boots section. There is nothing more about boots enchant, at least i did not see it, but in post above you told a guy that he is missing boots enchant, so what kind it should be?

It's in the PoB

Damage penetrates 10% elemental resistance if you haven't killed recently

or

Increased attack and cast speed if you killed recently
"
It's in the PoB

or

Damn, i totally forgot to look there. So now i need boots with proper enchant. Still don't have -3 channeling mana, but -1 is playable, also don't have ring with +frenzy. And i guess its imposible or insane expensive to get -9 res on helm and fit in with proper res without change other items. But i bought corrupted Kaom with % increased damage which is nice dmg add :)

Thanks again and good job, its really nice and fun in gameplay.
Последняя редакция: Harashiken. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 19:12:34
"
Harashiken написал:
"
It's in the PoB

or

Damn, i totally forgot to look there. So now i need boots with proper enchant. Still don't have -3 channeling mana, but -1 is playable, also don't have ring with +frenzy. And i guess its imposible or insane expensive to get -9 res on helm and fit in with proper res without change other items. But i bought corrupted Kaom with % increased damage which is nice dmg add :)

Thanks again and good job, its really nice and fun in gameplay.

i think for helmet you can easy craft it with Scorched + Pristine fossil to get -9 res mod with some life ofc. Those fossil is very cheap.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация