[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Hey, it's me again.

Got to yellow tier / low red tier maps. I'm having issues with not getting one shot. Don't know what to do, i think my flask setup is wrong.

Btw is it worth getting explosive impact and/or Breath of flames? In your expensive tree if i were to push another level, i could drop of 1 aoe node, fire walker and take one of these 2 clusters but i think they aren't worth it? What do you think? Once u get those jewels they should outperform both of these clusters. I'm level 87 now. Don't have any jewels so i'm just putting my points into melding for more HP. Will re-spec once i have the jewels. I also have enough for the staff. But the survivalbiltiy is so low for me atm. I just don't know what to do. If i don't dodge i'm dead. Not sure if if i could fit basalt flask somehow.

Start upgrading your gear a bit for more life. You are under 5K life.

"
Paintherapy написал:
Hey, I wanted to ask about the clarity aura + watcher's eye -minus mana cost of spells, is that really necessary? I can craft -minus mana cost of spells on my accessories and spam incerate all I want without losing mana.

Would it better to have a second herald instead of clarity?

Until Watcher's Eye use crafted mod is fine. The whole idea behind this is to be able to fully channel while you are not leeching and having mana reserved for Herald of Ash, Anger and Aspect of the Spider. So until you are ready to get Spider aspect into the build, skipping Watcher's eye and Clarity is ok.
Clarity should be lvl1 not 20. No benefit from 2 Heralds.

"
TinyJuggs написал:
Martyr of Innocence prices are dropping! Just saw one for 90 chaos, Wish I was home so I could buy one haha

Kaom's Heart dipped a bit yesterday and is going back up today.

I guess we should get at least 30%+ fire damage? Or stick to the 40%?

Just buy the cheapest one. Kaom's is op because of +500 life, fire dmg is totally secondary thing.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 14:10:41
Something I noticed in the passive tree: we can remove one point from the Amplify wheel near templar (10% AoE) and put it in 'Lethal Assault' near shadow (10% AoE + 18% Damage)
"
Paintherapy написал:
Something I noticed in the passive tree: we can remove one point from the Amplify wheel near templar (10% AoE) and put it in 'Lethal Assault' near shadow (10% AoE + 18% Damage)

Tnx for noticing, ill update the PoB.
Can I ask why in your pob link Kaom's Heart has a 20% more damage stat ?
"
beatburger написал:
if you wanna go really budget take a look at singularity sceptres.
i am lvl 85 and currently dual wielding them and they give me more dmg than martyr would give

Goal is to have Kaom's Heart.

[/quote]

yeah of course but to all the people here on a budget i dont think its worth to invest into martyr until you also have kaoms. the aura of singularity is very nice for defense and i also run grace instead of anger.
"
Jangri написал:
"
Hey, it's me again.

Got to yellow tier / low red tier maps. I'm having issues with not getting one shot. Don't know what to do, i think my flask setup is wrong.

Btw is it worth getting explosive impact and/or Breath of flames? In your expensive tree if i were to push another level, i could drop of 1 aoe node, fire walker and take one of these 2 clusters but i think they aren't worth it? What do you think? Once u get those jewels they should outperform both of these clusters. I'm level 87 now. Don't have any jewels so i'm just putting my points into melding for more HP. Will re-spec once i have the jewels. I also have enough for the staff. But the survivalbiltiy is so low for me atm. I just don't know what to do. If i don't dodge i'm dead. Not sure if if i could fit basalt flask somehow.

If you have enough for the staff, I'd forget the staff and do the following:

* Replace Chest with not tabula.
* Get decent life and res on all other pieces, 70+ at least
* Either 5Link the ST or get a 5Link staff and try to essence craft it with cast speed essence, that's what I did and pob says 5Link ST would only be ~7% better on my character
* Get +life or +%life jewels
* Get Atziri's step boots

This will reduce your damage slightly, but it should still be more than enough, and your clearspeed will improve just because you will be dead less.

Any tips on where to start exactly? Most of the stuff on poe trade is either no results find or several ex per item. I suck at using Poe Trade
"
sqasqa написал:
Can I ask why in your pob link Kaom's Heart has a 20% more damage stat ?

Thats the Shock effect from Beacon of Ruin which is not calculated by PoB
"
CashD написал:
Hi again,
I have question about gloves, still looking for it with good rolls but,
what is the point to having "supported by X faster casting" with
Herald of Ash - Enlighten - Anger - Vaal Righteous Fire? i think u should swap gems from head here.
if Im wrong, correct me im still new :P

Yeah, i stated in gems section "helmet or gloves" depending what is easier to color. Surely it's better to swap it but its not mandatory.
Why would you quality your Blood of the Karui? It increases the flask effect, meaning it takes longer to end and give you full life. You want that flask at 0%. It's a noob trap to quality it.

Also, the people worried about Kaom's Heart cost. Buy the absolute cheapest one on trade, regardless of fire damage rolls. You can even try negotiating the price down a bit. Then divine the fire roll NOW while divines are still cheap. I bought a 24% Kaom's Heart and got it to 38% in 3 divines. It might take you 5 or 6, or you might get 40% on your first roll. If you're worried about the cost, just roll until you get 35% or above - 5% won't make much difference.
Последняя редакция: GoldenGonzo. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 17:59:02
"
GoldenGonzo написал:
Why would you quality your Blood of the Karui? It increases the flask effect, meaning it takes longer to end and give you full life. You want that flask at 0%. It's a noob trap to quality it.

are you sure it increases duration? and not the amount of hp recovered within the same duration?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация