[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Martyr of Innocence prices are dropping! Just saw one for 90 chaos, Wish I was home so I could buy one haha

Kaom's Heart dipped a bit yesterday and is going back up today.

I guess we should get at least 30%+ fire damage? Or stick to the 40%?
Последняя редакция: TinyJuggs. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 9:19:16
Hey, I wanted to ask about the clarity aura + watcher's eye -minus mana cost of spells, is that really necessary? I can craft -minus mana cost of spells on my accessories and spam incerate all I want without losing mana.

Would it better to have a second herald instead of clarity?
Also to the people struggling with the martyr/koam cost, just go with 2x wands/ scepter-shield with spelldmg and cast speed, and a tabula and you'll be set to clear most stuff till you save enough currency.
Hey, it's me again.

Got to yellow tier / low red tier maps. I'm having issues with not getting one shot. Don't know what to do, i think my flask setup is wrong.

Btw is it worth getting explosive impact and/or Breath of flames? In your expensive tree if i were to push another level, i could drop of 1 aoe node, fire walker and take one of these 2 clusters but i think they aren't worth it? What do you think? Once u get those jewels they should outperform both of these clusters. I'm level 87 now. Don't have any jewels so i'm just putting my points into melding for more HP. Will re-spec once i have the jewels. I also have enough for the staff. But the survivalbiltiy is so low for me atm. I just don't know what to do. If i don't dodge i'm dead. Not sure if if i could fit basalt flask somehow.
"
Hey, it's me again.

Got to yellow tier / low red tier maps. I'm having issues with not getting one shot. Don't know what to do, i think my flask setup is wrong.

Btw is it worth getting explosive impact and/or Breath of flames? In your expensive tree if i were to push another level, i could drop of 1 aoe node, fire walker and take one of these 2 clusters but i think they aren't worth it? What do you think? Once u get those jewels they should outperform both of these clusters. I'm level 87 now. Don't have any jewels so i'm just putting my points into melding for more HP. Will re-spec once i have the jewels. I also have enough for the staff. But the survivalbiltiy is so low for me atm. I just don't know what to do. If i don't dodge i'm dead. Not sure if if i could fit basalt flask somehow.

level 87 and you haven't found ANY better gear? Man, you really need some gear upgrades BADLY. For a couple C I could get better all way round. Please say you have better drops that what you're wearing.
How much better is Martyr of Innocence compared to two good wands with spell damage , cast speed and added fire damage to spells ?
Hi again,
I have question about gloves, still looking for it with good rolls but,
what is the point to having "supported by X faster casting" with
Herald of Ash - Enlighten - Anger - Vaal Righteous Fire? i think u should swap gems from head here.
if Im wrong, correct me im still new :P
"
Hey, it's me again.

If you have enough for the staff, I'd forget the staff and do the following:

* Replace Chest with not tabula.
* Get decent life and res on all other pieces, 70+ at least
* Either 5Link the ST or get a 5Link staff and try to essence craft it with cast speed essence, that's what I did and pob says 5Link ST would only be ~7% better on my character
* Get +life or +%life jewels
* Get Atziri's step boots

This will reduce your damage slightly, but it should still be more than enough, and your clearspeed will improve just because you will be dead less.
deleted
Последняя редакция: usedtoiletpaper. Время: 17 апр. 2019 г., 17:14:47
"
usedtoiletpaper написал:
Took a dump on Uber Elder's chest with pretty much garbage gear other than 6L Martyr & Kaom's, so that's nice.
I'm looking to get a second weapon setup for Bodyswap & CWC, would a second 6L Martyr be the best option?

Congrats! Ofc you can do UE with less gear than my full build has. It comes down to knowing the fight. With full gear it's a joke, and you can do UE in under 3 mins if you want.
For CWC i think best route would be a crafted staff with CWC mod.

"
Tank90 написал:
Just curious as to what you think of going trickster with those sweet channeling buffs that it got

Doesn't look that amazing tbh.

"
PhazonXenomorph написал:

If this linked correctly, it's no unique but it looks pretty dang good, friend gave it to me and I gotta say it's definitely very appealing while I level, not even sure if Searing Touch is worth going for with this staff in hand (needs more links though, 4 isn't enough lol).

Or is Searing Touch still better? I mean is the socket level to gems really THAT potent?

load this staff into PoB and compare it to Searing Touch both 6L.
Looks good at the first glance.

"
beatburger написал:
if you wanna go really budget take a look at singularity sceptres.
i am lvl 85 and currently dual wielding them and they give me more dmg than martyr would give

Goal is to have Kaom's Heart.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация