[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
GoldenGonzo написал:
Why would you quality your Blood of the Karui? It increases the flask effect, meaning it takes longer to end and give you full life. You want that flask at 0%. It's a noob trap to quality it.

true
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 18:13:13
"
GoldenGonzo написал:
Why would you quality your Blood of the Karui? It increases the flask effect, meaning it takes longer to end and give you full life. You want that flask at 0%. It's a noob trap to quality it.

Also, the people worried about Kaom's Heart cost. Buy the absolute cheapest one on trade, regardless of fire damage rolls. You can even try negotiating the price down a bit. Then divine the fire roll NOW while divines are still cheap. I bought a 24% Kaom's Heart and got it to 38% in 3 divines. It might take you 5 or 6, or you might get 40% on your first roll. If you're worried about the cost, just roll until you get 35% or above - 5% won't make much difference.

That's not how quality works on Life/Mana flasks...

The Fire damage roll on Kaom's is increased, so the difference between 20 and 40 is minimal. I bought a 24% one, and threw a divine at it and hit 40%. Sold it for an Ex more than I paid. Bought a new one cheap for the same price and threw a divine again, and hit 40% a second time! Sold that one too. Let the min/maxers have their fun, I'll take the profit. Ha!

"
Paintherapy написал:
"
GoldenGonzo написал:

are you sure it increases duration? and not the amount of hp recovered within the same duration?

Yep, as the screenshot above, quality increases values on life/mana flasks, duration on utility flasks.
I could use some help figuring out what to upgrade next. My hp is 4,5k with no kaoms yet, and I have survivability issues around tier 8-9 maps. I’m fairly new (only played betrayal) but enjoying this build a lot so far. Thanks for any advice y’all can provide.
Noob question here: how hypothermia compare to Fire penetration in this build?

I used carcass jack + wand/shield instead of going martyr + kaom; still reach 5k7hp + 500 es/ 108k dmg inhideout w/o buff and flashs; pretty ez to doing tier 14-15 red map . I haven't tried tier 16 yet so dont know if it really need to upgrade to kaoms + matyr or not

After all, the build is solid. Tks for sharing it <3
Последняя редакция: dom143. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 0:08:22
deleted
Последняя редакция: usedtoiletpaper. Время: 17 апр. 2019 г., 17:14:54
"
usedtoiletpaper написал:
"
Snibe написал:
I could use some help figuring out what to upgrade next. My hp is 4,5k with no kaoms yet, and I have survivability issues around tier 8-9 maps. I’m fairly new (only played betrayal) but enjoying this build a lot so far. Thanks for any advice y’all can provide.

Well, all your rings, amulet, boots and helmet have very little to no life on them. should replace those with at least 60+ life on each piece, shouldn't be expensive at all to get whatever resists you'll be needing to cap on them as well.

Link Cast when damage taken with immortal call & increased duration for even more survivability, as well as a Quartz flask. Atziri's step give decent life, movement speed and added spell dodge and are cheap and you should be able to cap resist easily with your other armor and jewelry pieces easily for now.

Thanks!!
On a new character would you rather have a Martyr of Innocence and a tabula to start, or a searing touch and a kaoms heart?

Need to decide which one I want to buy
how can i get a sliver cobal gem?
i searched on poe.trade but nothing there
can i craft it my self?
"
iceasson написал:

The what now?
"
iceasson написал:
i searched on poe.trade but nothing there
can i craft it my self?

go on poe.trade, set mod filter to "count" 3 or 4(expensive)
and put these mods:
+# to max life
+% to max life
+% to cast speed (while wielding staff) (with fire skills) (and attack speed)
+% spell damage (while wielding staff)
+% fire damage

Something like this.. http://poe.trade/search/ahekinomoharar
Последняя редакция: Paintherapy. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 7:25:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация