[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
TheDeathly написал:
hmm do we not need lvl 3 enlighten anymore? I should have checked that before buying one hah.

You don't need Enlighten at all anymore :)

Check the new pastebin. Flesh and Stone is added and no more Spider Aspect.

Sell the Enlighten, use currency for something else :)
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
TheDeathly написал:
hmm do we not need lvl 3 enlighten anymore? I should have checked that before buying one hah.

I see that, whoops. :(

I did wind up crafting the staff, but i think i need to recraft it eventually since the rolls are kinda meh. Got a lot of bottom rolls.

"
TheDeathly написал:
"
"
TheDeathly написал:

I see that, whoops. :(

I did wind up crafting the staff, but i think i need to recraft it eventually since the rolls are kinda meh. Got a lot of bottom rolls.

Staff is totally fine, don't do anything with it. :)
i cant use 3 auras:
Herald of Ash (25) - Anger (50%) - grace (50%), i dont have mana.
why is that
"
pires написал:
i cant use 3 auras:
why is that

Yeah, I have the same question. I read the full guide 3 times in a row, thinking there must be a note or explanation about this somewhere, but couldn't find any.

(Maybe it's obvious and I'm just stupid tho :D )
"
nnagy89 написал:
"
pires написал:
i cant use 3 auras:
why is that

Yeah, I have the same question. I read the full guide 3 times in a row, thinking there must be a note or explanation about this somewhere, but couldn't find any.

The auras are actually Herald of Ash (25) - Anger (50%) - Flesh and Stone (25%)

And yeah, Herald of Ash is only 19% reserved instead of 25% because of the Mastermind of Discord ascendancy, but even with that I end up having only 6% of my mana, doesn't seem enough.
Последняя редакция: nnagy89. Время: 15 июня 2019 г., 7:04:49
"
nnagy89 написал:
"
nnagy89 написал:
"
pires написал:
i cant use 3 auras:
why is that

The 3rd aura is Anger, not Grace, but it takes 50% mana too, so the question remains the same.

You are both wrong xD

You should be using 3 things to reserve mana.

Anger 50%
Flesh and Stone 25% (sand stance)
Herald of Ash 25%, but since you are Elementalist your Heralds reserve 25% less mana, so you will have very small mana pool left, but enough to use Flame Dash. Orb of Storms and cast Golems.

Also, you shouldn't use Grace but Vaal Grace. Vaal Grace doesn't reserve mana and you should use it when you are fighting bosses, Legions, Syndicante...

More about Vaal Grace
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Grace
"
You are both wrong xD

Anger 50%
Herald of Ash 25%, but since you are Elementalist your Heralds reserve 25% less mana, so you will have very small mana pool left, but enough to use Flame Dash. Orb of Storms and cast Golems.

Also, you shouldn't use Grace but Vaal Grace. Vaal Grace doesn't reserve mana and you should use it when you are fighting bosses, Legions, Syndicante...

More about Vaal Grace

Yeah, I get the Vaal Grace part, that's why I corrected what pires wrote (I edited that part of my reply, becasue didn't see it first).
But still, it's 94% mana reserved with the 3 auras (50+25+19).
Maybe the remaining 6% is enough for Flame Dash/Orb of Storms/Golem, but how is it enough for channeling the 6L Incinerate?
Последняя редакция: nnagy89. Время: 15 июня 2019 г., 7:28:30
"
nnagy89 написал:
"
You are both wrong xD

Anger 50%

More about Vaal Grace

Yeah, I get the Vaal Grace part, that's why I corrected what pires wrote (I edited that part of my reply, becasue didn't see it first).
But still, it's 94% mana reserved with the 3 auras (50+25+19).
Maybe the remaining 6% is enough for Flame Dash/Orb of Storms/Golem, but how is it enough for channeling the 6L Incinerate?

Because you will craft -(7-6) Total Mana cost of skills on both rings and Incinerate will cost 0 mana to cast.

I explained that in the Items discussion (rings).
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 15 июня 2019 г., 7:42:15
"
Because you will craft -(7-6) Total Mana cost of skills on both rings and Incinerate will cost 0 mana to cast.

I explained that in the Items discussion (rings).

Oh wow, I'm really blind then. This explains everything, thank you. :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация