[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

When to use Righteous Fire?? Mobs? boss? iim only 37 right now so just kinda gets me killed. Maybe im not using it right
"
King Mazzarak написал:
When to use Righteous Fire?? Mobs? boss? iim only 37 right now so just kinda gets me killed. Maybe im not using it right

Dont use Righteous Fire but Vaal Righteous Fire. Use it on bosses mainly.

Well just booped shaper and uber atziri no problem. Died once to tri because im a dumb dumb but other than that it was super easy. Next is to spawn uber elder i suppose and give that a whirl.
Is this "newb friendly" or does this require a bit of finessing to get it going/down? Just curious, as most brain-dead builds tend to bore before hitting maps...
"
DarkenX написал:
Is this "newb friendly" or does this require a bit of finessing to get it going/down? Just curious, as most brain-dead builds tend to bore before hitting maps...

The build is pretty straight forward, maxing it out takes quite a bit of finessing / pulling your hair out :D

You're going to basically have to craft your own helmet/rings to really mix max with opal/inc fire with life.

I just finished crafting these...

Other than that, yeah its basically "brain dead". You just run around and incinerate things while occasionally hitting flasks / focus.

You can use the this unique staff + tabula until you have enough to metacraft the staff.
Hm, how well does it deal with Legion mobs?
"
DarkenX написал:

You can break out a ton of them, like so many if youre efficient. Only issue i've ran into is since the build relies on a huge hp pool (7k+) and just pure dodge chance you can get fucked by the rares. Especially the spear and shield slam bois. If you play a bit smart and use your range its not a big deal. I'd say like 7/10.
"
TheDeathly написал:
"
DarkenX написал:

You can break out a ton of them, like so many if youre efficient. Only issue i've ran into is since the build relies on a huge hp pool (7k+) and just pure dodge chance you can get fucked by the rares. Especially the spear and shield slam bois. If you play a bit smart and use your range its not a big deal. I'd say like 7/10.

Hm, trying to decide between this or trying to find an Ice Nova build... So far, this seems less likely to break the computer, haha.
how do i know if steelskins is triggered? i dont see any buff icon coming up.
and also when and why i need to use wave of convition :)
"
pires написал:
how do i know if steelskins is triggered? i dont see any buff icon coming up.
and also when and why i need to use wave of convition :)

You glow gold colour when Steelskin is triggered. Also Wave of Conviction should be triggered by CWDT gem.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация