[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Anyone find which Unique Timeless jewel works good for this build?
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:

You glow gold colour when Steelskin is triggered. Also Wave of Conviction should be triggered by CWDT gem.

i dont know whats wrong, neither those skill will trigger :/
have gems on my boots.
-e-nvm my gloves enchant was blocking them :)
Последняя редакция: pires. Время: 16 июня 2019 г., 13:19:57
which fossils can be used for crafting gloves ?
thanks for the build, highly enjoying it. the damage even in lower lvls is absolute nuts
"
aitalar написал:
thanks for the build, highly enjoying it. the damage even in lower lvls is absolute nuts

tyvm sir, gl in legion :)
"
facho79 написал:
which fossils can be used for crafting gloves ?

dont craft gloves with fossils
what to do with gloves if not with fosils ? Tell me how to crfting amulet and gloves
Последняя редакция: facho79. Время: 17 июня 2019 г., 8:48:09
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
NanamiNaniwa написал:
Hey, I just want to thank you for this cool build! I'm still pretty new to PoE and after people told me to play melee character because it is "sooo op this time!!" I struggled with some kind of Scion build.

I said: "Screw it! I want to play caster!" - I stumbled upon your build and started with the fire girl and I'm in love with it! Your guide helped me a lot how to organize my links and how to level up. As a new player the step-by-step-PoB helped a looooot as well!

I didn't wrapped my mind around all the crafting yet so I had to settle with a 5-link weapon so far but I'm getting there.

So big thumbs up for this good work and one of the better "beginner friendly" guides in here <3

Hi, im so glad you are doing well with this build. I saw your character and you can start to transition to the full build so from now on use Full Build Path of Building. There is a different gem setup. You will gain more damage and have more survivability.

One thing that is important is to craft - mana mods on your rings.

If you have any questions how to progress further with the build feel free to ask. :)

gl in Legion

Hey,

thanks a lot for replying to my post! I took your advice to heart and tried to upgrade some gear (I'm broke now, lmao). I can't figure why I need to upgrade both rings to - Mana. I only have 6 Mana for Incinerate so what is the point in two rings of that kind? Just wondering :)

Still trying to save up for a Kaoms. I found Kaoms boots today but for the chest... It doesn't help that this seemed to be in favor for a lot of melee builds ^^
"
NanamiNaniwa написал:

I can't figure why I need to upgrade both rings to - Mana. I only have 6 Mana for Incinerate so what is the point in two rings of that kind? Just wondering :)

So you can run no regen maps
@TorsteinTheFallen

Thanks for the build! Just downed uber elder, albeit very sloppy. It was my first attempt with a character that could do it. Died a few times but wasnt tooo bad overall.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация