[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

What other golem do you recommend once i get liege of the primordial?
Or do i just use 2 lightning golems?
Последняя редакция: Stoffees. Время: 18 июня 2019 г., 3:15:23
"
What other golem do you recommend once i get liege of the primordial?
Or do i just use 2 lightning golems?

Ideally would be combo of fire and lightning golem but that requires 2 gem slots.
"
TheDeathly написал:
@TorsteinTheFallen

Thanks for the build! Just downed uber elder, albeit very sloppy. It was my first attempt with a character that could do it. Died a few times but wasnt tooo bad overall.

woohooo :D:D

Congrats!

After few attempts you will get used to the char and do it much easier :)
Edit: I'm pretty much using identical gear as in your "Items for the full build" section.
Hi, I was wondering why you take Liege of the Primordial. Is Lightning Golem such a good skill? Does it help on higher tiers? What should I swap out if I would use it? Also, should I copy gem links? Lvl 89 now and the build is doing wonders. Thanks for an amazing build.
Последняя редакция: Splashie. Время: 18 июня 2019 г., 6:17:32
Enjoying this build so far. Level 77, around 3600 hp, all res are maxed out, but beginning to struggle. Atzriri one shotted me not even in her final form, sometimes the archers from that obelisk (new event) kill me instantly.

Any suggestions what I can improve?

Current gear:

Последняя редакция: jetor. Время: 19 июня 2019 г., 2:41:44
"
Splashie написал:
Edit: I'm pretty much using identical gear as in your "Items for the full build" section.
Hi, I was wondering why you take Liege of the Primordial. Is Lightning Golem such a good skill? Does it help on higher tiers? What should I swap out if I would use it? Also, should I copy gem links? Lvl 89 now and the build is doing wonders. Thanks for an amazing build.

Golems give a nice buff. They are more worth than Shaper of Desolation which is pretty much useless.
"
jetor написал:
Enjoying this build so far. Level 77, around 3600 hp, all res are maxed out, but beginning to struggle. Atzriri one shotted me not even in her final form, sometimes the archers from that obelisk (new event) kill me instantly.

Current gear:

Almost everything except the gloves. Prioritize life on your items. Belt of the Deceiver is useless. 3600 hp is rly low.
For Atziri general recommendation is to have at least 4000 hp.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 19 июня 2019 г., 5:24:00
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
jetor написал:

Current gear:

Almost everything except the gloves. Prioritize life on your items. Belt of the Deceiver is useless. 3600 hp is rly low.
For Atziri general recommendation is to have at least 4000 hp.

Forgot about the Armor.

Right now I'm saving for Kaom's, but even without it, is it reasonable to invest currency into staff or double mace/wand would deal more damage (will staff provide more survivability?)
What do you think is the GG endgame staff that we can get? could link one or lay out the crafts please?
How do you use all auras in the build? with anger, herald and flesh and stone active I reserve 100% of my mana and cant cast flame dash or golem

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация