[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
samtheking написал:
Hi There, fairly new player here.

I love your guide and I'm using it, but I have a question: With the current gem set up, where do you fit in steelskin and flesh & stone?

Furthermore, the helmet, gloves, rings, and amulet that I'm using are a bit weaker than the ones you've linked, but they still have the general stats that you require, do you think I'm fine?

Cheers

Hi :)
I need you to make your profile and characters public so i can see what's going on.
"
I need you to make your profile and characters public so i can see what's going on.

I believe it should be available for you to view now, if not can you tell me how to do it?

Few things for you to know: I'm saving for Kaom's heart, I have atziri's step but I'm waiting to get another crafting recipe so I can get the socket coloring right. I'm also waiting for crafting recepie to slap the "-x mana cost of spells" on the rings. Also I am saving up to craft the staff better, the one I have it was gifted just so I can have a 6L staff and use incinerate with all the support gems. I haven't gone after the flasks yet the ones I'm using seem to be working well so far. And as for helmet I'm still not sure what to buy. Whatever I get needs to have at least 20% lightning resis so I can hit 75%+ on all resistances. I think cast speed and life is lacking but I'll make up for it with new jewels?

Edit: the gems in my hat will go into my boot (atziri) + vaal grace
the gems in my boot will be gone (i'll sell them, except grace ofc)
and the gems in my armour will go onto my hat. Which leaves me missing clarity and arcane surge support.

Any critique and suggestions are welcome!

Cheers
Последняя редакция: samtheking. Время: 14 авг. 2019 г., 21:34:37
Looks so good, the guide is very detailed. Planning to use this as league starter in 3.8
"
samtheking написал:
"

I believe it should be available for you to view now, if not can you tell me how to do it?

Few things for you to know: I'm saving for Kaom's heart, I have atziri's step but I'm waiting to get another crafting recipe so I can get the socket coloring right. I'm also waiting for crafting recepie to slap the "-x mana cost of spells" on the rings. Also I am saving up to craft the staff better, the one I have it was gifted just so I can have a 6L staff and use incinerate with all the support gems. I haven't gone after the flasks yet the ones I'm using seem to be working well so far. And as for helmet I'm still not sure what to buy. Whatever I get needs to have at least 20% lightning resis so I can hit 75%+ on all resistances. I think cast speed and life is lacking but I'll make up for it with new jewels?

Edit: the gems in my hat will go into my boot (atziri) + vaal grace
the gems in my boot will be gone (i'll sell them, except grace ofc)
and the gems in my armour will go onto my hat. Which leaves me missing clarity and arcane surge support.

Any critique and suggestions are welcome!

Cheers

Yeah, i can see it now.

Link it like this in boots
Cast when damage taken lvl 20 - Steel skin lvl20 - Wave of Conviction lvl 20 - Vaal Grace lvl 12-15

Use 2 red 1 blue craft on boots

You must be using starter PoB. Load the full build PoB. Build doesn't use Clarity or Arcane Surge gems.

Your gear is ok in general. When you get Kaom's Heart you will have a lot more life.
My advice to you is not to bother yourself too much because you are in Standard League as I see. Prices in Standard are pretty insane...
New Challenge league is around the corner ~20 days and you will have opportunity to start in a fresh league (which 90% of players play) where there will be abundance of items to choose and prices are much lower in general.
Have fun until then in Std and learn about the game. :)
"
Palowe написал:
Looks so good, the guide is very detailed. Planning to use this as league starter in 3.8

Tnx! :)

It's a great and proven starter. I've seen some players kill Uber Atziri with Tabula on this build. You won't be sorry. :)
I make this build with minor changes on tree, I love it
thanks dude ♥
Последняя редакция: ducklovefood. Время: 17 авг. 2019 г., 23:47:13
"
I make this build with minor changes on tree, I love it
thanks dude ♥

Glad you enjoy it :)
Had a great time with this build back in 3.6, just wanted to update it to take it for a spin again in standard.

It looks like there were some tree changes in 3.7 (missed Legion), which ascendancy should I go with now? I believe the guide says Paragon of Calamity and Liege of Primordial but the PoB tree says Beacon of Ruin.

Thanks for putting this build together, ton of fun to map with it.

EDIT: Looks like my PoB import just may have not been correct. The new build also has Paragon and Liege in the PoB tree. No questions here then, just my thanks!
Последняя редакция: Dedalus36. Время: 25 авг. 2019 г., 15:27:04
"
Dedalus36 написал:
Had a great time with this build back in 3.6, just wanted to update it to take it for a spin again in standard.

It looks like there were some tree changes in 3.7 (missed Legion), which ascendancy should I go with now? I believe the guide says Paragon of Calamity and Liege of Primordial but the PoB tree says Beacon of Ruin.

Thanks for putting this build together, ton of fun to map with it.

EDIT: Looks like my PoB import just may have not been correct. The new build also has Paragon and Liege in the PoB tree. No questions here then, just my thanks!

No prob, tnx for feedback and have fun! :)
Thanks for the super awsome build!
It actually works great, have no problems at all with level 16 maps. Got my butt kicked by the Shaper tho xD Would you do this girl a favor and take a look at my build and maybe advice me on what i should change so that i stand a change against uber bosses? :D Would be really nice of you :3
My heart says yes, but my mom says no.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация