[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
HoneyBunny269 написал:
Thanks for the super awsome build!
It actually works great, have no problems at all with level 16 maps. Got my butt kicked by the Shaper tho xD Would you do this girl a favor and take a look at my build and maybe advice me on what i should change so that i stand a change against uber bosses? :D Would be really nice of you :3

Sure Honey Bunny :D

Just make your profile public so I can see your char :)
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 29 авг. 2019 г., 17:29:25
Oops, didn't know it was hidden.
Should be public now. Thanks a bunch ^_^
My heart says yes, but my mom says no.
"
HoneyBunny269 написал:
Oops, didn't know it was hidden.
Should be public now. Thanks a bunch ^_^

-Incinerate level 21 gem (10% more damage)

-Your flasks setup is not good. Unique flasks come at the price of not having valuable suffixes of magic flasks. You have no bleed, curse or freeze protection.

-Crafted staff will give you ~30% more damage while focused.

-Rare ring with - mana mod will give more benefits than Praxis

-Fossil crafted helmet with -9% fire res to nearby enemies

and most important practice :)
Cool, thanks a lot.
Yeah, the crafted staff is a pain in the butt xD
Everything else should be easy to fix.

Thanks again for the build and for helping me out!
My heart says yes, but my mom says no.
Hey Thorstein, great job with this guide. Really well written, and I love the others too!

Haven't actually built a character with it yet but am hoping to run this as my league starter for Blight (6L staves seem to be much cheaper than body armours). Now that the patch notes are out, will there be many changes to the tree or can we expect to stick with the current version in PoB? I know this is like, mere hours since the notes came out, and you need time to check the tree.

Just wondering. :)
Was wondering if this is still playable in blight, was thinking of using this as a league starter but I don't understand how much it has been touched by the patch notes :/
Looking at this build as a possible league starter for Blight. One question about the staff you craft: one of the multimods you add is "add # to # fire damage to spells". Why not the "increased fire damage/change to ignite" for 8 chaos? Would that result in less damage? If so, I guess items with flat added fire damage for spells is best?
"
Eadles написал:
Hey Thorstein, great job with this guide. Really well written, and I love the others too!

Haven't actually built a character with it yet but am hoping to run this as my league starter for Blight (6L staves seem to be much cheaper than body armours). Now that the patch notes are out, will there be many changes to the tree or can we expect to stick with the current version in PoB? I know this is like, mere hours since the notes came out, and you need time to check the tree.

Just wondering. :)

Tyvm for kind words :)

Tree is unchanged, just checked it. There are some changes to - mana mods for crafting. Now we will have for channeling and non-channeling skills (3 tiers for both). So until PoB is fully updated i can't give definitive update of the build but it's pretty much unchanged.
I will post update change log whenever i change something.

"
Trigor написал:
Was wondering if this is still playable in blight, was thinking of using this as a league starter but I don't understand how much it has been touched by the patch notes :/

Feel free to use it as league starter, build is almost untouched. :)

"
SwitchBL8 написал:
Looking at this build as a possible league starter for Blight. One question about the staff you craft: one of the multimods you add is "add # to # fire damage to spells". Why not the "increased fire damage/change to ignite" for 8 chaos? Would that result in less damage? If so, I guess items with flat added fire damage for spells is best?

Because you already have increased spell damage with gain extra Chaos damage and that doesn't allow to have increased fire damage crafted on the same item.

If you are asking what is the best for the starter weapon, basically anything with spell damage/cast speed/fire damage/elemental damage/added fire damage to spells will do the work.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 15:36:21
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:

"
SwitchBL8 написал:

Because you already have increased spell damage with gain extra Chaos damage and that doesn't allow to have increased fire damage crafted on the same item.

If you are asking what is the best for the starter weapon, basically anything with spell damage/cast speed/fire damage/elemental damage/added fire damage to spells will do the work.

Thanks. Wasn't thinking about the extra chaos damage mod, which indeed is the same kind as increased fire damage.

Trying a half-assed modified tree with a +2 6L staff now and a level 3 empower. So that's +4 for incinerate and +2 for combustion, and that does a lot of damage. But...a level 3 empower is not a leaguestarter gem, I know.

Thanks for the build. Seriously considering it as starter.
Hi, I'm considering leveling as an Inquisitor version of this build. I really like the benefits from consecrated ground. I tried it out in SSF Standard and it was fun. What are your thoughts/advices?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация