[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
FieryCabbage написал:
Could someone take a look at my build so far? Besides the Maim mace and lvl 4 empower, is there anything that's blatantly out of place or hurting my damage?

I've taken bits from different builds and I just wanted to make sure I'm not hindering myself somewhere. I really like the shaper gloves with geoffrey chest, so I'm not in a huge hurry to get the saqawal chest.

Mecielle's tree is nice - just copy that as closely as possible. You're allocating some non-optimal nodes.

Not sure why you've opted out of Bone Barrier - I'd pick that up and drop either Commander of Darkness or Mistress of Sacrifice.
"
hankinsohl написал:
"
FieryCabbage написал:
Could someone take a look at my build so far? Besides the Maim mace and lvl 4 empower, is there anything that's blatantly out of place or hurting my damage?

I've taken bits from different builds and I just wanted to make sure I'm not hindering myself somewhere. I really like the shaper gloves with geoffrey chest, so I'm not in a huge hurry to get the saqawal chest.

Mecielle's tree is nice - just copy that as closely as possible. You're allocating some non-optimal nodes.

Not sure why you've opted out of Bone Barrier - I'd pick that up and drop either Commander of Darkness or Mistress of Sacrifice.

Which nodes are not optimal?

I just didn't like bone barrier. I'm not great at timing manual abilities when I need them, so I opted for mistress of sacrifice with cwdt+spirit offering for the ES boost.
"
FieryCabbage написал:
"
hankinsohl написал:
"
FieryCabbage написал:

I just didn't like bone barrier. I'm not great at timing manual abilities when I need them, so I opted for mistress of sacrifice with cwdt+spirit offering for the ES boost.

You don't take Bone Barrier for the skill :D Bone Armor is 1-1 the Steelskin gem. YOu take it for the other insane defensive stuff. 30% faster leech, 10% phys damage reduction and 30% all res. There really is no discussion, it is a must have. People that want Mistress of Sacrifice drop Commander of Darkness. It is by far the weakest. I don't think anybody has ever dropped Bone Barrier.
"
FieryCabbage написал:
"
hankinsohl написал:
"
FieryCabbage написал:

>> I just didn't like bone barrier.
I didn't think I'd like it either. I really never liked proactive defensive abilities... but I decided to give it a shot. It didn't take long to get used to and it's very good - plus it doesn't take any gem slots saving slots for better things. I recommend giving it a try... if after a day or so you hate it you can always respec.

>> Which nodes are not optimal?
Grave Intentions and Indomitable Army; you've also allocated a stray int node at the top of your tree... maybe other changes too. You could better spend these points elsewhere.
Последняя редакция: hankinsohl. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 17:43:07
Can someone please explain to me how do i get despair in chaos version ?

Since gloves are corrupted with full white sockets, what would be source of despair ?
"
Tran555 написал:
Can someone please explain to me how do i get despair in chaos version ?

Since gloves are corrupted with full white sockets, what would be source of despair ?

The gloves of your Animated Guardian.

Something different:

This

is my current currency sink... Handful of exalts already spent, but haven't hit a good third mod yet. Could consider just throwing Avian on it and crafting life, but that would be so much worse than hitting ES, %ES or t1-3 all attributes, and then crafting Avian and life :D
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 17:57:52
Im assuming despair gloves on the animate guardian.
What legacy items would you suggest for standard? Price doesn't matter since I should have them all.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Well I'm certainly adding at least one violent dead in 2,5 months...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
SodaPop9 написал:
What legacy items would you suggest for standard? Price doesn't matter since I should have them all.

Have a hard time coming up with even one legacy item that would be a lot better than the current items. Both Baron and Alberons changes affected existing items, so they are out. I guess Astramentis does qualify in theory. It was up to 20 all attributes back in the day. Should be pretty cheap to come buy too.

As those are all the commonly used uniques, else only Shapers Touch, Soul Tether or Geofries Sanctuary for the alternate versions of the build come to mind. Out of those only Geofries was better in the past. I think there exists a version with higher +ES and also +2 ES per 5 str. And maybe pre-nerf Ghastly Jewels for a slightly more life.

But as I initially said, none of those make any huge difference.

EDIT: Just remembered, some people like to use Rumi's Concotion with the build, which once had double as high numbers as it has now. Was a bit broken, so that is a definite candidate!
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 19:05:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация