[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Mecielle написал:
"
SodaPop9 написал:
What legacy items would you suggest for standard? Price doesn't matter since I should have them all.

Have a hard time coming up with even one legacy item that would be a lot better than the current items. Both Baron and Alberons changes affected existing items, so they are out. I guess Astramentis does qualify in theory. It was up to 20 all attributes back in the day. Should be pretty cheap to come buy too.

As those are all the commonly used uniques, else only Shapers Touch, Soul Tether or Geofries Sanctuary for the alternate versions of the build come to mind. Out of those only Geofries was better in the past. I think there exists a version with higher +ES and also +2 ES per 5 str. And maybe pre-nerf Ghastly Jewels for a slightly more life.

But as I initially said, none of those make any huge difference.

I'm thinking 40/20 Rumi's would be useful instead of granite flask.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
"
SodaPop9 написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
SodaPop9 написал:
What legacy items would you suggest for standard? Price doesn't matter since I should have them all.

Have a hard time coming up with even one legacy item that would be a lot better than the current items. Both Baron and Alberons changes affected existing items, so they are out. I guess Astramentis does qualify in theory. It was up to 20 all attributes back in the day. Should be pretty cheap to come buy too.

As those are all the commonly used uniques, else only Shapers Touch, Soul Tether or Geofries Sanctuary for the alternate versions of the build come to mind. Out of those only Geofries was better in the past. I think there exists a version with higher +ES and also +2 ES per 5 str. And maybe pre-nerf Ghastly Jewels for a slightly more life.

Hah, I just edited my comment with the double legacy Rumi's. I am not using Rumi's myself so it did not directly come to mind.

Also, while not legacy, I am sure you have the currency to craft a sick amulet in Standard, or maybe some are available for mirror service with the current meta being Zombies, so that is another thing that would make a huge difference.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 19:36:20
"
Mecielle написал:
"
FieryCabbage написал:
"
FieryCabbage написал:
Could someone take a look at my build so far? Besides the Maim mace and lvl 4 empower, is there anything that's blatantly out of place or hurting my damage?

I've taken bits from different builds and I just wanted to make sure I'm not hindering myself somewhere. I really like the shaper gloves with geoffrey chest, so I'm not in a huge hurry to get the saqawal chest.

Mecielle's tree is nice - just copy that as closely as possible. You're allocating some non-optimal nodes.

Not sure why you've opted out of Bone Barrier - I'd pick that up and drop either Commander of Darkness or Mistress of Sacrifice.

Which nodes are not optimal?

I just didn't like bone barrier. I'm not great at timing manual abilities when I need them, so I opted for mistress of sacrifice with cwdt+spirit offering for the ES boost.

You don't take Bone Barrier for the skill :D Bone Armor is 1-1 the Steelskin gem. YOu take it for the other insane defensive stuff. 30% faster leech, 10% phys damage reduction and 30% all res. There really is no discussion, it is a must have. People that want Mistress of Sacrifice drop Commander of Darkness. It is by far the weakest. I don't think anybody has ever dropped Bone Barrier.[/quote]

I think I misunderstood how that node works. It's definitely a better option than commander of darkness
/del
Последняя редакция: Shadean. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 12:29:19
"
mudcat написал:
I would guess he is asking if he should start saving towards a Saqawal's Nest chest or start working on his weapon. I am also trying to make that decision. The weapon is definitely a bigger benefit but can be expected to take like 10 or 13ex, where a decent Saqawal can be bought for like 3 ex.

I am personally leaning towards grabbing the chest before moving on to the weapon. I can only play a couple hours a day so the unless I get really lucky that weapon is going to take a while to craft. It might be worth it to have the bonuses from the chest while grinding for the weapon.
I really am confused as to why everyone keeps saying 10+ ex for the weapon. I crafted mine for about 6 ex total, granted it isn't ideal, but it's about 90% top tier.

The only change I made to the crafting process (well worth it in my opinion) is to regal/scour every time I got 1 desired mod. If you're willing to go with 1 completely dud stat instead of attack/cast speed, half the crafting cost will go out the window. I'm using Phase Run, so losing the attack speed doesn't affect my mobility.
"
"
mudcat написал:
I would guess he is asking if he should start saving towards a Saqawal's Nest chest or start working on his weapon. I am also trying to make that decision. The weapon is definitely a bigger benefit but can be expected to take like 10 or 13ex, where a decent Saqawal can be bought for like 3 ex.

I am personally leaning towards grabbing the chest before moving on to the weapon. I can only play a couple hours a day so the unless I get really lucky that weapon is going to take a while to craft. It might be worth it to have the bonuses from the chest while grinding for the weapon.
I really am confused as to why everyone keeps saying 10+ ex for the weapon. I crafted mine for about 6 ex total, granted it isn't ideal, but it's about 90% top tier.

The only change I made to the crafting process (well worth it in my opinion) is to regal/scour every time I got 1 desired mod. If you're willing to go with 1 completely dud stat instead of attack/cast speed, half the crafting cost will go out the window. I'm using Phase Run, so losing the attack speed doesn't affect my mobility.

Sure, but 28% minion attack speed is a pretty big damage multiplier. I can understand people wanting to craft it once, but correctly, even if it costs a bit more. I mean, I am not much of a perfectionist, as seen by my not rerolling level 18 maim, but even I could not bring myself to pay 4ex for multimodding a second tier base :D

Also, this

is where I ended up for now. Should be pretty sweet once I make the change to Shapers Touch and Geofries for deeper delves. And in the meantime it can sit in my stash in case some rich guy wants it.

Also saving the imprint, in case I want to go full hard mode and make it better. Because the dex slam was a real kick in the nuts :/

Was hoping for T1/2 all attributes or at least a resist.

Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 20:18:19
Yup, easy deathless uber. Just run around a bit and let the zombiez do the work. Even the 1L golem survives.
Damn I hope noone at GGG has ever tried a zombie build...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Aias_o_Telamonios написал:
Yup, easy deathless uber. Just run around a bit and let the zombiez do the work. Even the 1L golem survives.
Damn I hope noone at GGG has ever tried a zombie build...

They will nerf Zombie next league for sure. And buff other builds to sell more MTX. That's sad but its what GGG is right now.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
SodaPop9 написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

Hah, I just edited my comment with the double legacy Rumi's. I am not using Rumi's myself so it did not directly come to mind.

Also, while not legacy, I am sure you have the currency to craft a sick amulet in Standard, or maybe some are available for mirror service with the current meta being Zombies, so that is another thing that would make a huge difference.

I just tested legacy Vinktar, and i'm getting instant leech from my Zombies. Now I just need a way to sustain flasks infinitely.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
"
jackietran24 написал:

They will nerf Zombie next league for sure. And buff other builds to sell more MTX. That's sad but its what GGG is right now.

You call it selling more MTX, which they btw need to do to sustain a free game, everybody else understands that it is needed to keep the game interesting. You want to have the same meta every league? With nothing changing? Because it sounds like you do.

"
Mecielle написал:

"
SodaPop9 написал:

I just tested legacy Vinktar, and i'm getting instant leech from my Zombies. Now I just need a way to sustain flasks infinitely.

Sounds neat. Some timeless jewels give a ton of flask mods, maybe look into that. The downside of course being that you can't use a Lethal pride.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 21:43:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация