[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hi, me again.

Could you give some advice, regarding the gloves?

Early on, I used "Meginords vise".
Then I switched to some gloves with "Faster attacks" for "leap slam", Strength and Life.

Is "Triad Grip" the BIS, here? Because I`m losing strength and life.
I will get Lightning and Fire Damage for my minions. I don`t get the Point why it should be so good.

Or are there some other good gloves to use?
Hey guys,

So I have been going through the atlas pretty nicely so far and did my first core malachai (didnt realize the mechanics changed a bit so kinda facetanked it all). As a hardcore player what gear would you recommend that I change? I have 7173 life, 3558 ES, 100+ all res, +32 chaos res (not negative). I am wearing soul tether (double corrupted for 5% str and dex) shaper's glvoes (corrupted for 5% life), geoffir's sanctuary and my crafted staff. Using lethal pride 5% str and 4% hp and divining my other lethal pride to get better str rolls.

Also should I use vaal skeletons or switch to CWC setup? vaal skellies are nice for blighted maps, but if i dont use them what should my tower setup look like?

Thanks mates!
"
AXO77 написал:
Hey man u change again ? seriously ? take a decision or do a better guide with all variant , WTF
Wow, just wow...quit your griping. At what point was the guide wrong? Qlida made changes after finding more powerful ways of doing things and updated it now as opposed to most guides and waiting for 3.9. This isn’t a do-it-like-Qlida club where if you aren’t up to snuff your kicked out. You don’t need to run with any changes made, and most of us here anyways are doing something different by one degree or another. That’s exactly why I did the showcase on page 250. Not because the guide was lacking it but because it’s relevant information.

"
Darabrob написал:
Could you give some advice, regarding the gloves?

Early on, I used "Meginords vise".
Then I switched to some gloves with "Faster attacks" for "leap slam", Strength and Life.

Is "Triad Grip" the BIS, here? Because I`m losing strength and life.
I will get Lightning and Fire Damage for my minions. I don`t get the Point why it should be so good.

Or are there some other good gloves to use?
Your gloves are fine. Most people playing physical go Shaper’s Touch, but life/strength gloves have their own benefits, especially if it pushes you over a threshold. Triad Grip lacks the defense of Shaper’s Touch but scales damage insanely well.

"
So I have been going through the atlas pretty nicely so far and did my first core malachai (didnt realize the mechanics changed a bit so kinda facetanked it all). As a hardcore player what gear would you recommend that I change? I have 7173 life, 3558 ES, 100+ all res, +32 chaos res (not negative). I am wearing soul tether (double corrupted for 5% str and dex) shaper's glvoes (corrupted for 5% life), geoffir's sanctuary and my crafted staff. Using lethal pride 5% str and 4% hp and divining my other lethal pride to get better str rolls.

Also should I use vaal skeletons or switch to CWC setup? vaal skellies are nice for blighted maps, but if i dont use them what should my tower setup look like?

Thanks mates!
Switch to CwC. I don’t see an Offering at all on you. If you aren’t using one that is a major loss and makes Desecrate worthless. You will end up getting 2000-2500 ES instantly recovered every ~.7 seconds. It really makes your Soul Tether obsolete in my opinion.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 9:56:53
Jlh,
i'm not complaining.
i only asked the link of previous version of the build
Последняя редакция: mskLoup. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 9:33:57
"
mskLoup написал:
Jlh,
i'm not complaining.
i only asked the link of previous version of the build
Bah you saw that. I read through it again and realized I got the wrong impression at first. I actually just deleted your quote from the post. Sorry! ;)
omg, where is AG ??? AG did a lot work in my build...i cannot delete him.... oh noooo
"
KretenSVK написал:
omg, where is AG ??? AG did a lot work in my build...i cannot delete him.... oh noooo
You either moved him or the gear he was in and simply need to resummon him or he died. If he’s dead then you need to get new gear for him.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 12:58:53
"
KretenSVK написал:

Dont do what I did and link him to the skeleton/infernal support link pepehands (during leveling)
Последняя редакция: Morbidbeast07. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 14:49:48
"
Morbidbeast07 написал:
"
KretenSVK написал:

Dont do what I did and link him to the skeleton/infernal support link pepehands (during leveling)

aww man that is honestly comedy gold man! Sorry for your loss though, but i could have done just the same D:
"
AXO77 написал:
Hey man u change again ? seriously ? take a decision or do a better guide with all variant , WTF

Yes, i will change it again, and again, and again and again until Path of Exile stops working. I keep comming up with improvements, if you dislike that then use an old Pastebin link. It is not my problem that people prefer a subpar version of the build and refuse to understand the improvements to the build. As i stated in the start of the guide, i strive to make the perfect zombiemancer in my opinion.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 18:33:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация