[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Uber elder down in SSFHC with this build ^^
Ooh nice.
"
Qlidascope написал:
Uber elder down in SSFHC with this build ^^

gz nice job!

I have been enjoying this build alot, Thanks for this guide. I swapped a few gems around and with level 4 clarity and both - mana on both rings I have 16 or so mana unreserved and never run out of mana so I dont need blood magic gems. (although I run in a party with dmg auras mostly)
Gear is:
Скрытый текст

I have clarity gain mana as es with purity of elements 50 chaos resist watchers eye and a 10% str lethal pride with no point investment.
Q1. Would the next best upgraed be 4W gloves and use withering touch support instead of melee phys support? Or should I be using my temple to try for fortify mace? Already poofed one mace haha.
Q2.If I swap to Brawn Jewel instead of Ghastly I am still only on 1420 strength, what would be the cheapest/easiest way to get 80 more strength?
Thanks!
Последняя редакция: MartyMcFlyHigh. Время: 25 нояб. 2019 г., 12:39:17
"
MartyMcFlyHigh написал:
I have clarity gain mana as es with purity of elements 50 chaos resist watchers eye and a 10% str lethal pride with no point investment.
Q1. Would the next best upgraed be 4W gloves and use withering touch support instead of melee phys support? Or should I be using my temple to try for fortify mace? Already poofed one mace haha.
Q2.If I swap to Brawn Jewel instead of Ghastly I am still only on 1420 strength, what would be the cheapest/easiest way to get 80 more strength?
Thanks!
Well, no cheap options...you’ve done all those. You can use a T3 Jorgin in Research on your amulet and hope for #% attribute instead of +30 strength implicit. You can replace your aspect ring with higher strength. Biggest change would be a better Lethal Pride roll. I can’t see your tree right now, but you can probably pick up a few more strength nodes. I find +20 strength better defense for me than 5% life.

I would not convert to chaos. You lose a lot of defense, and your mana drops a ton.
Скрытый текст
"
"
MartyMcFlyHigh написал:
Thanks!
Well, no cheap options...you’ve done all those. You can use a T3 Jorgin in Research on your amulet and hope for #% attribute instead of +30 strength implicit. You can replace your aspect ring with higher strength. Biggest change would be a better Lethal Pride roll. I can’t see your tree right now, but you can probably pick up a few more strength nodes. I find +20 strength better defense for me than 5% life.

I would not convert to chaos. You lose a lot of defense, and your mana drops a ton.

Thanks, I used 50 divines and got to 1530 strength from Lethal Pride.
Does anyone know of trusted people that could craft +2 socketed support gems on ps4 blight softcore? Hard to find :/
"
TheSentrixIsHere написал:
Does anyone know of trusted people that could craft +2 socketed support gems on ps4 blight softcore? Hard to find :/
There aren’t many, but look for crafting services on the PS4 Trade Forums. If using a service, it’s customary to reply with a link of the crafted piece so that others can know of a reputable source. Sadly there aren’t as many in the PS4 community.
"
"
There aren’t many, but look for crafting services on the PS4 Trade Forums. If using a service, it’s customary to reply with a link of the crafted piece so that others can know of a reputable source. Sadly there aren’t as many in the PS4 community.

Yeah i posted there too. Tyvm for reply. Happy gaming
"

You can buy the item you need to unveil to get the craft for yourself. In my case, it took 1 item and it was very cheap. Sorry, I don't have the details but it's easy to search for. Hmm, actually I assume there are trade and trade indexers for PS4?
Последняя редакция: redmalloc. Время: 26 нояб. 2019 г., 12:46:22
Hi All! Which item should I buy? I assume one of Catarina's unique drops from mastermind :) She drops her armour for me once but it has "+1 curse on it". Many thanks from another PS4 player!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация