[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
TotalMisiek написал:
Hi All! Which item should I buy? I assume one of Catarina's unique drops from mastermind :) She drops her armour for me once but it has "+1 curse on it". Many thanks from another PS4 player!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ai6li6/2_socketed_support_gems_for_those_wondering_as_i/
I finally decided to buy curse gloves for my AG. Paid 100c...I'm sure I got ripped off there, lol.
"
I finally decided to buy curse gloves for my AG. Paid 100c...I'm sure I got ripped off there, lol.

Doesn't sound bad. I've paid 1,5 ex on average for mine i'd say.
Sorry for the recent absence on the guide, been quite busy IRL :( Even had to cut down abit on strims!

Added video of SSFHC uber kill, and added HC viable in title c:
Bah, the game is mostly dead till 3.9 anyway. Only a few of us left for who still want to accomplish something. I might get 36 achievements, but it’s looking doubtful. I should hit 98 tomorrow. prior to Blight the highest level I’ve gotten is 95. I might push for the Celestial HO as well.
"
Bah, the game is mostly dead till 3.9 anyway. Only a few of us left for who still want to accomplish something. I might get 36 achievements, but it’s looking doubtful. I should hit 98 tomorrow. prior to Blight the highest level I’ve gotten is 95. I might push for the Celestial HO as well.

Do it! Let me know if you need shaper sets, i can sell you some c: And you're right. I am just playing my SSF till either 100 or dead, and making a new hideout in the true necro style :D
Shaper sets...I sold 5 sets a week before Exilecon. Darn things went up 4-5x afterwards. I may take you up on the sale though, I have 7 sets and enough maps to get at least 7 more. Hopefully if I only use them in ROTAs that with additional map drops will cover it though. I think it’s about a 1% chance per Shaper/Uber.
Hi guys and yeah i am on till leagues end. Never had so much fun with a build and i have done lots. Very rare to find a build that can handle all masters and guardians so easily. Jun missions used to really get to me for instance.
So another bloody question regarding Lethal Pride.
I am getting 129 strength by using it with my roll, is that about max or should i expect much more? - if possible?.
That's working on 1324 str with jewel equipped.
Any other ideas as to improve this build would be very much appreciated as well.
Thanks again for the build and cya in 3.9.
I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for sharing this build, its been pretty damn fun!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
EDMOSES написал:
Hi guys and yeah i am on till leagues end. Never had so much fun with a build and i have done lots. Very rare to find a build that can handle all masters and guardians so easily. Jun missions used to really get to me for instance.
So another bloody question regarding Lethal Pride.
I am getting 129 strength by using it with my roll, is that about max or should i expect much more? - if possible?.
That's working on 1324 str with jewel equipped.
Any other ideas as to improve this build would be very much appreciated as well.
Thanks again for the build and cya in 3.9.
That’s pretty low. BiS would be 20% strength or better, but generally 10-15% strength with other useful mods are the target. I get:
- 15% strength (requires 2 points for Righteous Decree)
- 20 strength (notable)
- 4% life
- 38 strength (small nodes)

I think it’s ~240 strength total but very relative; #% is based off base strength and # is based off #% strength.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация