[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Dang, 20% attribute catalyst looks pretty sexy on Astamentis. Reveal has a perfect roll as granting a total of 139 all attributes.
"
Dang, 20% attribute catalyst looks pretty sexy on Astamentis. Reveal has a perfect roll as granting a total of 139 all attributes.

That is pretty insane tbh. The talismen are really struggeling to stay relevant these days. Imagine ìf you could use that on the elder belt with str, and increased attributes aswell. That'd push the belt from 300+ to like what, 400str+

Annointed, quality, maybe even corrupted astramentis? Is this the new best in slot? I still think that the talisman with the 2 zombies is better, although astramentis is alot harder to beat.
I was thinking that. It would bring the belt from 12% to 14% attributes. I’m pretty sure a lucky Jorgin Talisman would even beat out Greatwolf. That implicit could roll up to 19% attributes with a bunch of other stats including +1 zombie as well as the anointment. What I don’t know is if it will give you a better chance at getting the attributes implicit...
"
I was thinking that. It would bring the belt from 12% to 14% attributes. I’m pretty sure a lucky Jorgin Talisman would even beat out Greatwolf. That implicit could roll up to 19% attributes with a bunch of other stats including +1 zombie as well as the anointment. What I don’t know is if it will give you a better chance at getting the attributes implicit...

Were reaching some suuuper rare content to hit then though.

Delve +1 Zombie, 50 Str aswell as other good mods
Annoint
Quality craft
Jorgin talisman

But you are right, it'd be very hard to compete with something like

50-70 life
+1 zombie
60+ strength
Res/all attributes etc.
Energy shield flat or %
~18% increased attributes.
Here is to hoping this build will survive the 3.9 patch ! I'm doing this as my character otherwise, great guide !
Unless I'm overlooking something I just hit +20% str on my lethal pride by adding righteous Decree.
"
Ethario написал:
Here is to hoping this build will survive the 3.9 patch ! I'm doing this as my character otherwise, great guide !

I doubt that it'll be gutted as much as people expect, so you should be ready to dust of the top hat and go again :D
"
redmalloc написал:
Unless I'm overlooking something I just hit +20% str on my lethal pride by adding righteous Decree.

Sweet, one of the few of the league :D
after a couple of months without PoE I came back and started my Summoner. I loosly followed this guide and geared somewhat generically.

gear

Yesterday I decided i want to test out what happens when I try the Cyclone CWC Setup instead of 6L vaal Skellies, it turns out pretty good tho.

Currently 13 zombs, 5 spectres and a Carrion Golem. (I didn't bother with AG yet, but the gem is leveled tho).

My gear has very much space to improve alot. I need a 2nd efficient training and a lethal pride tho.

Was a fun ride and I got without focus on that 16 challenges done in the past 2 weeks or so.

Right now this build is trivializing the content. I pushed until T16 and now I'm out of currency. Delving is quite easy. (with limited access to sulphite I managed depth 140, which is further in depth than any prio build managed (due to a lack of interest of me tho)

10/10 Build, props to Qlida. Will play it again. (This might be my starter for 3.9)

stats:

about 8k EHP (6300 life and 1700 ES with Spirit Offering)
1099 str (yeah I really need better equip)
Right now looking at about 2.1* million Shaper DPS, which is way enough for all content.

*if Avian might is active

edit: effective DPS should be higher, I didn't factor in Multistrike. with that its about 3.3 million shaper deeps. Thats as stupid enough as it gets.

I just love this build.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Последняя редакция: eviL_Bison. Время: 29 нояб. 2019 г., 5:52:02
"
Ethario написал:

It was strong in 3.7, it will be strong in 3.9. Not as busted probably, but you have a lot of flexibility here between damage and survivability, so maybe you'd need to make changes that will mean you will be slightly more exposed to damage, but the build will still be strong and fun in my opinion.

Significant changes that we know of so far (there will be more in the notes):
1. Bases for weapons will be harder to acquire (buuut there might be some new influence items that will be even better than +1 and maim... and remember only maim is shaper, +1 can spawn on any 2h mace)
2. Oils for annointments will be rarer.

Both of these just change the cost of the build, not its strength. We should look for changes to necromancer, raise zombie gem and baron in the patch notes. If necro is gutted too much, I think this can be respecced to be a guardian build. Some people are already playing as guardians with baron.

However the ceiling is really low and I barely see a difference in clear if I for example forget to swap the blood magic gem out of my zombie setup after summoning them or just summon half of them. Whatever the nerfs are, if they are reasonable, I predict you would be still able to play this very comfortably, it might just take longer time to gear up.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация