[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
TomHanks83 написал:
"
korzon3k написал:
Would you make a gear breakpoint for ppl going SSF ? Like which are the best rares, etc.

I can contribute a bit to this one, as I played a variation of it in SSF Blight. If you don't have The Baron or a unique armour, you'll want an open prefix for crafting +1 Zombies, +1 Skeletons. Other than that, life and res on those pieces, possibly +2 Minion lvls on a rare helmet, ideally a Bone Helmet.

You will likely find one of the many unique weapon choices in the guide by just farming maps. Until then, any weapons allowing Cyclone and a craft for minion damage/speed will be of help. In SSF, you use what you find for a while, because you won't have the resources for crafting high end gear. Just keep an eye on craft options you reveal on your crafting table and check if the good rares concerning life/res and whatever you still need allow them.

One thing I did as SSF was to add Close Helmet in my filter as a chancing base to try and get a Baron. I ended up droping one later in the league before even seriously attempting to chance them.

I'd also advise you to farm a Tabula Rasa and use Increased Rarity Support as your 6th link. The 5l setup was more than enough to hit red maps last league even without the Baron and this support gem will help you with Alchemy Orbs and a chance to find useful minion-related uniques. I only used it until I found a nice rare armour with lots of life, some res, strength, and an open prefix. That one, I 5-linked and moved my Zombies there, droping the Increased Rarity support. I was stacking up Strength and saving potentially useful items that had Strength all the way from the beginning of my SSF journey for options on build customization. On a side note, I was able to do everything in SSF, including a deathless Uber Elder on a 5l Zombie setup and a 4l Cyclone setup with only 6.2k EHp and 14 Zombies, 1020 Strength. Still felt tanky, still did great. That is why I'm sticking up to this build again in Metamorph, only trying it on trade this time. :)

Rares should really be picked as they complement whatever uniques you find and decide to incorporate on your build. If you want, you can check my SSF build on my own profile and Qlida also had a SSF and an HC SSF versions of this build in Blight that you can check out.

I hope this is all useful. :)

Cheers for the comments. item rarity could be something i might use depending on the clear speed.
"
korzon3k написал:
uhm I mean gear progress for a different budget, something like:

weapon: rare -> montregul -> that +2 unique staff
chest: rare 5l -> etc.

Theres a small gear explanation section in "Gear explained" that should explain some of it. For the uniques you haven't acquired yet you should look for generic summoner rares ^^
aight cus I want to start ssf so I need to know which items should I use ^^
"
Qlidascope написал:
One thing i want to discuss with you guys..

Elder stygianvise over Heavy elder belt? I'd say its an easy no-brainer as it'd give us the posibility to get taunt, blind etc. on our minions quite easily aswell as consistently?

Also working on adding the last awakenened gems to the build ^^
Ooh! I hadn't even thought of giving Stygian Vice belts Elder influence. Yeah, it's definitely worth the strength loss. Do you remember if they specified if influence can travel between different base types? I'd assume yes since influence doesn't affect implicits.

"
I don't see the value of introducing more curses into the build, maybe punishment will be worth picking up over vulnerability though
I always forget Punishment only offers the buff to someone the enemy attacks...makes it worthless for us. I remember thinking it was worthless, but when I saw the curse duration I thought that fixed why I thought it was worthless, nope. /facepalm Also, Punishment isn't attainable via glove corruption.

The additional curses would have simply been all applied by us. I'd have dropped Diabolist and not used the AG for cursing. It's a moot point though, since I don't consider it worth it at all now.

"
So what you're saying is i should multiply the PoB dps with 1.3 instead?
30% for Awakened, 22% for normal Multistrike. It helps that those values don't scale with gem levels, and PoB already calculates the rest. I just write in the stat "Minions do #% more damage" onto my Timeless Jewel...it has all the odd calculations like anything AG's gear gives me.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is trying and crying when I fail to get a good Lethal Pride.

I'm also strongly recommending fitting Golem + Feeding Frenzy into the build. The Feeding Frenzy buff is still powerful after the nerf, and it doesn't require any reserved mana.
- 5% physical damage reduction (golem)
- 5% more minion damage
- 10% increased minion attack/cast speed
- 10% increased minion movement speed
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
One thing i want to discuss with you guys..

Elder stygianvise over Heavy elder belt? I'd say its an easy no-brainer as it'd give us the posibility to get taunt, blind etc. on our minions quite easily aswell as consistently?

Also working on adding the last awakenened gems to the build ^^
Ooh! I hadn't even thought of giving Stygian Vice belts Elder influence. Yeah, it's definitely worth the strength loss. Do you remember if they specified if influence can travel between different base types? I'd assume yes since influence doesn't affect implicits.

"
I don't see the value of introducing more curses into the build, maybe punishment will be worth picking up over vulnerability though
I always forget Punishment only offers the buff to someone the enemy attacks...makes it worthless for us. I remember thinking it was worthless, but when I saw the curse duration I thought that fixed why I thought it was worthless, nope. /facepalm Also, Punishment isn't attainable via glove corruption.

The additional curses would have simply been all applied by us. I'd have dropped Diabolist and not used the AG for cursing. It's a moot point though, since I don't consider it worth it at all now.

"
So what you're saying is i should multiply the PoB dps with 1.3 instead?
30% for Awakened, 22% for normal Multistrike. It helps that those values don't scale with gem levels, and PoB already calculates the rest. I just write in the stat "Minions do #% more damage" onto my Timeless Jewel...it has all the odd calculations like anything AG's gear gives me.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is trying and crying when I fail to get a good Lethal Pride.

I'm also strongly recommending fitting Golem + Feeding Frenzy into the build. The Feeding Frenzy buff is still powerful after the nerf, and it doesn't require any reserved mana.
- 5% physical damage reduction (golem)
- 5% more minion damage
- 10% increased minion attack/cast speed
- 10% increased minion movement speed

It should work, they dicussed it on fated connections today. So yeah, the ghastly eye jewel Vs. 35 strength.. I know what i'd choose!

Hmm, this does decrease the dps that i thought the build had abit, oh well all my mistake from the start ^^

The question is though, what to drop thats worth the increase though. I feel like the gain is very minor to what else we got going on at this point. *Cries in 4.0 links*

Imagine having to cry in SSF to get it.. Thats my current situation :P
Added all the interesting awakened skill gems for our zombies!

May have to be convinced about awakened generosity on this one, i feel too socket starved for it!
@jlh165

Honestly I like most of the skill setup u posted some pages ago because I would rather stab myself irl then murder my skilltree and gemslots for a warcry.

But really no feeding frenzy in the zombie setup? I just seems way to dogshit to play without imho. What would you say is the best setup when you HAD to use it?
"
xardas149 написал:
@jlh165

Honestly I like most of the skill setup u posted some pages ago because I would rather stab myself irl then murder my skilltree and gemslots for a warcry.

But really no feeding frenzy in the zombie setup? I just seems way to dogshit to play without imho. What would you say is the best setup when you HAD to use it?

You can do feeding frenzy if you like. It might not even be needed to use meatshield, however it seems pretty good if you know how the play the build. For clearing i couldn't feel a difference and for fights like shaper etc. i didn't feel anything either. However it is really a choice that comes down to the individual ^^

As for endurance charges and enduring cry, why u no like ;-;
How does this compare map clear speed wise to more Spectre focused Slave Driver builds?
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 20:56:20
Enduring cry is must have here. I would use it as well

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация