[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Is it worth it to get the Golem Commander node?
Currently asking myself where this build in 3.9 goes ...
while i can compfortably now kill everything so far up to t6 ( using 5l saints staff as well as cyclone + spirit offering ... without this zombies die regularily on the morphed bosses from t4 on ) i have the impression the dmg
on zombies will be the game killer latest somewhere in red maps.

I currently have like 6.5k EHP ( with geofries chest and while cycloning ).

... not very optimistic, i think the dps nerf in the end will break this build for endgame.

Using this setup atm

Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 17:11:43
T11 map run.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67jX6j4grA0&t=177s

5L
U can chek my character
Very odd. I popped my old character into updated (Localidentity's) PoB with all of the same gear but its showing my minions as doing half damage? It still has the maim weapon and stuff. I thought it was just a 25% damage nerf on the gem itself?
"
bex_HB написал:
while i can compfortably now kill everything so far up to t6 ( using 5l saints staff as well as cyclone + spirit offering ... without this zombies die regularily on the morphed bosses from t4 on ) i have the impression the dmg

... not very optimistic, i think the dps nerf in the end will break this build for endgame.

Using this setup atm

Not a good sign if Zombies are dying that soon with that gear :(
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
"
bex_HB написал:

Using this setup atm

Not a good sign if Zombies are dying that soon with that gear :(

I'm doing T9 maps without any issue, and without even the offering spam. I just had them tank a well rolled T9 blight map... Only time my zombies have died thusfar was when Abaxoth surprised me out of nowhere. Its very possible they may be a bit squishy in red maps if you don't go a bit out of your way to get some minion life. Still trying to decide my endgame weapon, but it will probably need some minion life on it.
im in red maps t12+ and zombies barely die. i have to summon 2-3 after running 30maps or so cuz of overcharged encounters which is totally fine.
"
Vanxan написал:
im in red maps t12+ and zombies barely die. i have to summon 2-3 after running 30maps or so cuz of overcharged encounters which is totally fine.

Same. I even switched back to 5l skeles for EZ farming blight maps. Atm blight maps are 1 ex / hour

Vaal skeles with splash + feeding frenzy and zombies with impale. So far its working best for me

Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 22:12:10
Psh, still haven’t entered a map yet. I got lucky enough to drop a 6L bow near the end of my leveling which funded my starter gear, but I’m a far cry from having anything close to decent gear (then again white maps require piddly squat). I haven’t a clue what I’ll want for my end game weapon. The new mods are mostly trash. They said they were moving Shaper/Elder mods to the new exalts, and unless PoEDB is wrong, that is simply not true.
"
bex_HB написал:

Using this setup atm

I'm currently hunting exiles, just finished one in a lvl81 area and didn't even see my zombies lose life on him or the morphed boss. My setup is a little different atm, but will be getting closer soon. I have a 5L queens escape with skellies in them, 6L zombie in my tabula, almost 1200 str. Once I get my Femur 6L ill be swapping to cyclone. One thing to note I have grave intentions oiled on my neck. Keep at it.

Edit: Also forgot to mention...not even using spirit/bone offering.
Последняя редакция: Xiipher. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 1:02:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация