[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
(go to Old Fields in act 2 and enslave 2 blood apes)

from the leveling guide ....
if you really mean "blood ape", they do not spawn there, but here

"
The Southern Forest
The Crossroads
The Riverways

or you mean carnage chieftain ( as in 3.8 ), this indeed spawns in old fields
( i think so, because this grants frenzy charges, the blood ape only fire res ... )
Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 13:50:14
so... who stole all the Saqawal's Nest Blood Raiment? :(
Why no ravenous horde in the PoB?

not worth taking it anymore with the speed nerfs?
"
caladblog написал:
Why no ravenous horde in the PoB?

not worth taking it anymore with the speed nerfs?
Anoint it.
"
Vadash написал:
Grab while its cheap ^^

Defencive zombies (meat shield) is only good for big PoB dps

i didn't see much difference in behaviour with endgame gear, however this may be exactly cause it was endgame gear with high MS etc. Do you find Meatshield completly uselesS?
"
xardas149 написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
xardas149 написал:
@jlh165

Honestly I like most of the skill setup u posted some pages ago because I would rather stab myself irl then murder my skilltree and gemslots for a warcry.

But really no feeding frenzy in the zombie setup? I just seems way to dogshit to play without imho. What would you say is the best setup when you HAD to use it?

You can do feeding frenzy if you like. It might not even be needed to use meatshield, however it seems pretty good if you know how the play the build. For clearing i couldn't feel a difference and for fights like shaper etc. i didn't feel anything either. However it is really a choice that comes down to the individual ^^

As for endurance charges and enduring cry, why u no like ;-;

If we had to use meatshield to make zombies work it build could be considered dead anyways. No way in hell am I actively making those fuckers even dumber.

I played summoners for longer then you may even play the game xD
(I dont even know how i ever put up with the bullshit of snapshotting)

I know quite well how retarded they are without. Maybe I just have a way higher standard of what I consider reasonable, but no way in hell I take non aggresive mindset minions with shit like legion and blight in the game

If not for HC the warcry is just not needed defensive layer that wastes a gemslot and we need literally everyone

Qjlh165 maybe you didnt see my post. what gem you think i could most likely replace with feeding frenzy?

Hmm.. Even before feeding frenzy i felt the only time the zombies had poor AI was with walls, and if you used skellies/convocation i didn't feel anything. I even did some tests before adding in meatshield as a link, and i didn't feel the AI being worse, as they're agressive when you're near enemies, so you just have to cyclone through packs. However i did get some negative feedback on the meatshield so far.
"
Aico написал:
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php#maim

maim support is back as one of the adjudicator orb mods

we need the minions to be supported by the gem, not chance to maim as it is only applied to swings with the weapon.
"
bex_HB написал:
"
(go to Old Fields in act 2 and enslave 2 blood apes)

from the leveling guide ....
if you really mean "blood ape", they do not spawn there, but here

"
The Southern Forest
The Crossroads
The Riverways

or you mean carnage chieftain ( as in 3.8 ), this indeed spawns in old fields
( i think so, because this grants frenzy charges, the blood ape only fire res ... )

Aah whoops clearly my mistake. I meant crossroads ^^ i'll change it up right now!
link for 3.9 doesnt work for me, some error
Enough for smooth farm red maps.

Последняя редакция: HitMeWithLiGht. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 8:13:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация