[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Here is my gear so far

Скрытый текст
Question.

For blighted maps, would you recommend using Feeding Frenzy over Meat Shield?
Just wondering it only me that zombies look like doesn't aggressive like previous league ?

Example when zombie encounter a monster it have a "wait" time before zombie attack or slam

I have try with feeding frenzy and meat shield but both have the same result

Not sure this is included in part of nerf or bug or it only me, please correct if i'm wrong

Thanks
How I can use auras? In PoB with enlighten 4 lvl mana is -2%.
"
scis001 написал:
Just wondering it only me that zombies look like doesn't aggressive like previous league ?

Example when zombie encounter a monster it have a "wait" time before zombie attack or slam

Not sure this is included in part of nerf or bug or it only me, please correct if i'm wrong

Thanks

Haha :D

You did not read the patch notes at all, didn´t you? ^^
"
scis001 написал:
Thanks

Zommies now have great recharge they slam attack, and since they are stupid zombies, they just stand and wait for it to charge.
RIP zombies
Do you reckon it's worth dropping one zombie link and instead make them share 4 supports with vaal skeletons?

Want them for extra single target and because it's easier to offscreen the metamorph bosses with them, but can't really drop a gem anywhere else.
So i dropped this
is it usable ?
"
Tornacan написал:
Do you reckon it's worth dropping one zombie link and instead make them share 4 supports with vaal skeletons?

Want them for extra single target and because it's easier to offscreen the metamorph bosses with them, but can't really drop a gem anywhere else.

Tbh I feel the same. Even I would drop fucking cyclone altogether because its annoying as fuck. Technically you can just leapslam to proc fortify and then 1 click for offering. Builds feels kinda meh and not smooth enough. Not for metamorph anyways.
"
Deadbringer написал:
"
Tornacan написал:

Tbh I feel the same. Even I would drop fucking cyclone altogether because its annoying as fuck. Technically you can just leapslam to proc fortify and then 1 click for offering. Builds feels kinda meh and not smooth enough. Not for metamorph anyways.

Cyclone is less for fortify, then it is for the MASSIVE sustain of getting like 3000 ES/sec in endgame. and your zombies getting WAY more than that. I would say that's super important now that they have less life. That being said, giving up attack skeles is hard and can be a late game transition.

--------------------

On another note, what are people planning for an endgame weapon?

Still looking at a +1 socketed gems/+2 support gem base? Sticking with Femur? Really mixing things up with two wands?

A bow with +1 Gems/+2 support gems may be nice as well since you can also use a nice quiver.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация