[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Lethal pride is a 10% str and 20str.
Str is 1368, i think i can push 1500 with Brawn later lavels.

Anything I can upgrade?

Made some changes, just hit 1544 strength. Any other things I should note/change?
Последняя редакция: Nantakuuu. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 8:19:52
Going to try Empower in place of Minion Life support in the head slot. If you're forever unlucky with spectre gems, its an easy way to get spectre #4.
New to playing summoners, how do we hit 4 spectres with this build?
"
moldycondom написал:
New to playing summoners, how do we hit 4 spectres with this build?

Level 21 gem in The Baron with +2 from the acsendancy point.
"
Blu3166 написал:
Hi, do we still need Fortify Support if already running AG with Kingmaker? Would it be ok to swap to something like Maim or Blind support? (can't think of any other defensive CWC gems)

The radius on AG is quite small. "Nearby" is literal. I prefer the added survivability from reliable Fortify over the added damage.
Последняя редакция: Ikarian3. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 10:09:07
Hey there. I'm curious, since I know Qlida has mentioned the other zombie build guide "King of Summoners" has some questionable choices. It's been the guide I've been following for now, but as I've come into more currency and I'm preparing to make some purchases, can anyone tell me why the choices are questionable? I'm going to dive into the PoBs and compare the two, but is it passive tree choices? Gear? Auras? What makes this build stronger than the other?

Thanks in advance!
@Pirsing
"
Pirsing написал:
"
Aldonés написал:
Well the first thing is to swap Geofri's for Saqawal's Nest. Yes, it's a big dip in eHP, but it makes Aspect of the Avian 4x as powerful. You also do not have a Timeless Jewel at all. An Elegant Hubris can skyrocket your dps. You're also 1 point away from Enduring Bond which will grant 40% increased minion damage.

I'm not sure why you have Vaal Summon Skeletons. It's linked to 1 dps support gems, so they do virtually no damage. I see 2 potential gem swaps you could do:
- Remove VSK. Move Carrion Golem to gloves. Add Generosity to boots.
- Remove VSK. Add Feeding Frenzy to boots. Replace Feeding Frenzy with Meat Shield in weapon.

Finally, just general gear upgrades. Your amulet, belt, and boots can all get better crafted pieces. Heck, your boots only have 15% increased strength on them. You can get a lab enchant on your helm.

Thank you! Swapped Geofris for Saqawal. Removed Skeletons.
But how will Feeding frenzy support my zombies in boots?

Feeding Frenzy does 3 things
- Provide Feeding Frenzy buff for ALL minions (5% more damage, 10% attack/cast/movement speed)
- Linked minions do 5-14% more damage
- Linked minions are aggressive

You get a similar aggressive nature with defensive minions combined with the Cyclone play style. By linking FF to another minion, we still retain the global buff.
@Blu3166
"
Blu3166 написал:
Hi, do we still need Fortify Support if already running AG with Kingmaker? Would it be ok to swap to something like Maim or Blind support? (can't think of any other defensive CWC gems)

Personally I am rarely in range of Kingmaker while mapping, and I certainly don’t want to risk losing the buff while bossing. F&S and Maim can also be linked for a much stronger effect and only slightly more mana reserved. PoB is wrong when it calculates both when they aren’t linked. I think I’d drop Infused Channeling before Fortify I’d replace 1 of the gems.
@omglapizza
"
omglapizza написал:
Hey there. I'm curious, since I know Qlida has mentioned the other zombie build guide "King of Summoners" has some questionable choices. It's been the guide I've been following for now, but as I've come into more currency and I'm preparing to make some purchases, can anyone tell me why the choices are questionable? I'm going to dive into the PoBs and compare the two, but is it passive tree choices? Gear? Auras? What makes this build stronger than the other?

Thanks in advance!

Both builds are very similar, but I’m not a huge fan of some of their choices.
- Geofri’s is much less effective this league due to all the chaos damage. Saqawal’s simply is better all around.
- Blasphemy isn’t so hot. We can curse without reserving mana... and the alternative has skellies getting in the way of zombies
- 6L Cyclone setup is much more defensive than 4L setup
- Carrion Golem is bad once you reach L30 Zombies, though it’s decent early on.
- I can’t see the tree, so I couldn’t say how that differs

Qlida also focuses on a very max approach. I look at a more budget approach which involves linking Feeding Frenzy to Chaos Golem (global minion buff) and Generosity to Dread Banner (much stronger Banner). Both require little investment but can be outdone when maxing.
"
Aldonés написал:
- Provide Feeding Frenzy buff for ALL minions (5% more damage, 10% attack/cast/movement speed)

It gives 10% more minion damage, not 5%. They only nerfed attack/cast/movement speed from 15% to 10% and the multiplier on the gem itself. So it's very nice damage buff overall and carrion golem keeps it up all the time.
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
Aldonés написал:

It gives 10% more minion damage, not 5%. They only nerfed attack/cast/movement speed from 15% to 10% and the multiplier on the gem itself. So it's very nice damage buff overall and carrion golem keeps it up all the time.

I checked your tree and you don't use any stance gems for the zombies. At which point do you replace FF/Meatshield?
"
Edeka написал:
I checked your tree and you don't use any stance gems for the zombies. At which point do you replace FF/Meatshield?

Meatshield was useful on Sirus before nerfs just to keep zombies alive during the fight. Now I don't use it even there. Melee physical damage provides more damage and do not makes zombies too passive. As for FF, I have the buff and also maim from the golem. I'm also using skitterbots instead of purity of elements (more expensive gear, but more damage, still have 25 positive chaos res) and I never used flesh and stone, because it's required extra passives and a gem slot, so I don't see any point in using it over my setup.
Последняя редакция: DocRoberts. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 14:06:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация