[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Just got my bow and quiver, should I fix my cluster jewels or go for the divine flesh/watchers eye combo first?

Need to buy level 21 zombies/spectres and expensive animated guardian but I think the 2 things above are more important.
Any thoughts or ideas on how to use a hungry loop on this build? Love it btw
HI guys,
Could you please help to check my current build, I still have ~40ex to spend. Please note that i'm at Standard League, not Harvest. Many thanks.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mingukie/characters
"
Qlidascope написал:
NOTE! Once you get 2 rotten claw notables on large cluster jewels swap - Impale support for Minion damage / awakened minion damage

2 claw rotten plus dread banner have 60& chance to impale. Impale support would provide another 40% chance, but minion damage would be better in this case?
thank you for your build
currently crafting the bow

does global accuracy and critical chance from the quiver affect the minions ?

another questions what is the accuracy of our minions ?

Ty
"
Pud1MxD написал:
Just got my bow and quiver, should I fix my cluster jewels or go for the divine flesh/watchers eye combo first?

Need to buy level 21 zombies/spectres and expensive animated guardian but I think the 2 things above are more important.

What I did after I got my bow and quiver was went straight for the watcher's eye and glorious vanity combo to get divine flesh. But I had plenty of chaos res at that point.

Make sure you have enough chaos res also. I did take the jewel socket on the left side of the marauder tree and threw in a 2 passive +12% chaos res small cluster with antivenom in it beforehand just to help cap early (In fact I am still using it even in my large cluster set up).

Also make sure you get a hunter quiver so you can slam +2 max chaos res (hopefully) with an augment chaos mod (at least thats what I did).

But yeah divine flesh is a good pick up early defensively.

After I got divine flesh and 88% chaos res I bought a base 8 passive large cluster jewel with 10% increased minion damage. I alt+augged renewl and rotten claws onto it, then bought a crit aug for 2.5 ex and slammed on vicious bite. Def recommend doing this if you're serious about investing into the build. Can check my profile if you want.

Good luck.
Hi guys, I crafted this amulet today

Seem like a good choice to stack 9% physical reduction in amulet if you can get strength somewhere.

2 large clusters, 4 medium, 4 small
Finished up with 30kk sirus dps
For my source of farm was enough even 20kk, but i could not stop... :)
3rd league with this build,ty @qlida

P.s. just look at this amulet, crafted by my wife ! :D
so why does the path of building use the same medium cluster twice with "precise commander" and "master of command"

i have it twice too, i bought the same jewels and crafted cluster jewels with the same notables. I guess the path of building gets much much more ele ,chaos resistance and str from gears than i do cause i'm below 1000 str now (removed the jewels that gave strength for "a thread of hope" "glorious vanity" and "watcher's eyes"

Kinda hard to find gear that give alot of str ,res and life at the same time,most dont add that much to what i currently have and are several exes each.

Any suggestion?
Последняя редакция: Njaku. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 12:21:06
"
Hi guys, I crafted this amulet today

Seem like a good choice to stack 9% physical reduction in amulet if you can get strength somewhere.

Are there steps to crafting amulets like this?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация