[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Njaku написал:
so why does the path of building use the same medium cluster twice with "precise commander" and "master of command"

i have it twice too, i bought the same jewels and crafted cluster jewels with the same notables. I guess the path of building gets much much more ele ,chaos resistance and str from gears than i do cause i'm below 1000 str now (removed the jewels that gave strength for "a thread of hope" "glorious vanity" and "watcher's eyes"

Kinda hard to find gear that give alot of str ,res and life at the same time,most dont add that much to what i currently have and are several exes each.

Any suggestion?

You can get more res/str from a better quiver, and save money for a heavy belt %inc str + str (around 2-3e), it will boost your str and resist a lot. Use Efficient Training jewel, and replace it with Small cluster jewels with +11 to strength when you have enough money to buy.
"
faytte написал:
"
Hi guys, I crafted this amulet today

Seem like a good choice to stack 9% physical reduction in amulet if you can get strength somewhere.

Are there steps to crafting amulets like this?

Just normally use awkener orb to create a +1 gem/+1 zombie, remove all mods by harvest craft. Craft life, then craft augu physic and remove/add physic until you get the physical reduction, then craft resist by harvest and +1 endurance charge by bench.
"
"
Njaku написал:
so why does the path of building use the same medium cluster twice with "precise commander" and "master of command"

i have it twice too, i bought the same jewels and crafted cluster jewels with the same notables. I guess the path of building gets much much more ele ,chaos resistance and str from gears than i do cause i'm below 1000 str now (removed the jewels that gave strength for "a thread of hope" "glorious vanity" and "watcher's eyes"

Kinda hard to find gear that give alot of str ,res and life at the same time,most dont add that much to what i currently have and are several exes each.

Any suggestion?

You can get more res/str from a better quiver, and save money for a heavy belt %inc str + str (around 2-3e), it will boost your str and resist a lot. Use Efficient Training jewel, and replace it with Small cluster jewels with +11 to strength when you have enough money to buy.

i have about 8ex right now, strange ill look it up

thank you

i tried to remove a life mod (regeneration) and add chaos res instead to my small cluster but it removed fettle.When trying to reroll fettle i got a "+5 chaos res,wall of muscles, +3% damage" mods, while the damage doesnt help us, i think i can use the chaos res and wall of muscles to fill in my chaos res and str gap i have rn until i get a better jewel and better gear
Hi guys, I think I finished most of the build, with 3 clusters, all awakened gems, 1078 strength and 6400 life. Do you have any suggestion what I should improve it further (beside hunting for remove/add life crafting)? I think if I craft str+dex to rings and amulet I can even wear HH, but not sure though.

Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 12:57:22
"
Njaku написал:

i have about 8ex right now, strange ill look it up

thank you

i tried to remove a life mod (regeneration) and add chaos res instead to my small cluster but it removed fettle.When trying to reroll fettle i got a "+5 chaos res,wall of muscles, +3% damage" mods, while the damage doesnt help us, i think i can use the chaos res and wall of muscles to fill in my chaos res and str gap i have rn until i get a better jewel and better gear

I always hunt for fettle jewels + 11 strength or 5 all attributes mod with some cold/light/fire resist, then I remove cold/light/fire and add chaos resist + life. I had to make sure my strength is around >1100 str before using the timeless jewel, and astrasmentis amulet. For a while I had to live with 800 life, but the dmg is still fine and you can farm until you get better belt.

Also this enchant to armor is good, +14 str total.
how did you get that enchant, also i'm lost on a thread of hope, it saves me a single skillpoint or am i supposed to take other nods or use it in another spot? also why did we need to have 2 masters of commands?

okay thats what i'll do for fettle then

would it be easier to craft my own quiver?
Последняя редакция: Njaku. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 13:13:31
"
Njaku написал:
how did you get that enchant, also i'm lost on a thread of hope, it saves me a single skillpoint or am i supposed to take other nods or use it in another spot? also why did we need to have 2 masters of commands?

okay thats what i'll do for fettle then

would it be easier to craft my own quiver?

You need 2 master of command so your dread banner will reserve 0 mana. Use thread of hope to save 1 skill point (although we lost 2 points for the jewel) + access to discipline and training. If your tree has D&T already, there is no reason to use it.
Any tips to try and craft the belt ?

It's going for like 2 exalts one with decent strg / 14% attributes :(.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
How would people compare this summoner to say, ice skeletons?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Also, why not sub out vaal haste for carrion golem? My thought here being that outside of map bosses which probably die instantly, vaal haste wont help you much in things like awakener/shaper where you cant start the fight with any vaal charges.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация