[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Is there any reason the endgame tree is using master of command three times in cluster jewels?

I believe 2 is enough to make mana requirement of our banner skill 0. %50 reduction on 0 is still 0, it's completely pointless.
"
faytte написал:
Also, why not sub out vaal haste for carrion golem? My thought here being that outside of map bosses which probably die instantly, vaal haste wont help you much in things like awakener/shaper where you cant start the fight with any vaal charges.

carrion golem only gives you 2% dps. You can use chaos golem instead.
Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 14:35:27
"
dyanikoglu написал:
Is there any reason the endgame tree is using master of command three times in cluster jewels?

I believe 2 is enough to make mana requirement of our banner skill 0. %50 reduction on 0 is still 0, it's completely pointless.

15% effect of non-curse aura on enemies are quite good, which increase impale change and effect. The neXt best thing is 'First Among Equals' which increases 10% of non-curse aura. I checked with POB, and Master of Command give more DPS than the latter.
Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 15:09:33
"
"
faytte написал:
Also, why not sub out vaal haste for carrion golem? My thought here being that outside of map bosses which probably die instantly, vaal haste wont help you much in things like awakener/shaper where you cant start the fight with any vaal charges.

carrion golem only gives you 2% dps. You can use chaos golem instead.

Thank you for the tip. Didn't know it was that low. Will swap to chaos while leveling then.
How do u guys have space for vaal haste? i dont get how unless u have a socket in ur quiver? or sacrifice another gem
Great guide. One thing I'm confused by is the stats on your quiver. You have global accuracy, crit and multi but I though minions don't benefit from those stats?
"
Njaku написал:
How do u guys have space for vaal haste? i dont get how unless u have a socket in ur quiver? or sacrifice another gem

I prefer using a proper rare quiver, instead of the unique one with sockets. Imo it's completely waste, you can get better stats from a properly rolled quiver (and also + 2% max chaos res).

You should socket vaal haste into 6L body armor btw. You don't need most of gems socketed for the whole time, for example, desecrate is only required when you need to spawn your spectres back, or spawn zombies in hideout. Otherwise, socket a vaal haste instead of it.

I recommend having at least one white socket in your body armor for easier temporary gem swaps.

You can try getting something like that; makes life easier:

I'm also not using socketed rings, you can get better stats with socketless ring implicits. I'm not sure why OP didn't provide an alternate setup with socketless jewellery.

PS: I swapped vaal haste with chaos golem, instead of 4sec temporary buff, I prefer having a constant buff provided by the golem.
Последняя редакция: dyanikoglu. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 19:52:00
i can swap Pride for Herald of Purity ? i like ideia for gain more minions =)
"
chaman26 написал:
Great guide. One thing I'm confused by is the stats on your quiver. You have global accuracy, crit and multi but I though minions don't benefit from those stats?

None of those mods are useful for summoners.

Just get a hunter influenced quiver with +2% max chaos resistance (To reach %90 chaos res with glorious vanity), prune useless suffixes & prefixes (All of Attack, Defense, Crit mods) from it with harvest crafting (Remove X mod seeds). Then use augment seeds on it to craft a quiver with high +Res & +Life. You can also go wild and craft a "Can have 3 crafted mods" mod.
Последняя редакция: dyanikoglu. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 19:49:22
I think I'm going all movement speed with my minions

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация