[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
dyanikoglu написал:
"
vox_popoli написал:
Actually I have the same feeling: have ditched my conventional Queens Hunger non-cluster build with 5.5K Life and 1.5 ES for this build bc I felt too squishy in T16 maps. Now I have 5K Life and 86% chaos res and 60% block but feel way more vulnerable than before, getting killed by even random mobs in T14 maps...(wtf right?) The cluster, Chaos Res and STR-stacking set up takes away more life nodes than I had before (which results in the loss of 500 health). I already invested more Ex than I wanted in this build and I'm hesitant to drop another 10 ex for Bow/Chest just to be disappointed by the results. (I'm on console where prices are insane btw).

1- You should hit %90 chaos res. Use born of chaos cluster jewel & %2 max chaos res quiver.
2- You should have HP around 6,5k-7k. Try getting more life from jewels & rares. You will be vulnerable with 5k HP in "any kind of" summoner build.
3- You should be using bone offering & bone armor continuously. Assigning bone armor to left click works awesome.
4- Are you using baron with 1k str? The leech multiplier should be the highest value for more survivability (1.99% leech).

If you're having trouble with one-two shot deaths, use "evade after savage hit" node in pantheon, it helps a lot.

Edit: Fully upgrade your "Soul of Lunaris" pantheon node, it will drastically increase your survivability for ranged enemies.

Thanks for your ideas, I overlooked the pantheon stuff. Yeah, I have over 1K and 1.9% leech from Baron. This build uses so much unique jewels (Watcher, Thread, Vanity, Fortress, Efficient Training) nearly no room for additional life jewels, also my rares have already 55-85 life. I think I need to grind 1-2 more levels for life nodes. I guess the quiver is key here. But with all that I prolly hit 5.5K life, nowhere near 7K...
Bone armor/bone offering are also up for the most of the time (on console you cannot bind a skill to movement). Anyway, my other character is an impale Cyclone Champion and this really feels more clunky to play compared than it should...
"
vox_popoli написал:
"
dyanikoglu написал:
"
vox_popoli написал:
Actually I have the same feeling: have ditched my conventional Queens Hunger non-cluster build with 5.5K Life and 1.5 ES for this build bc I felt too squishy in T16 maps. Now I have 5K Life and 86% chaos res and 60% block but feel way more vulnerable than before, getting killed by even random mobs in T14 maps...(wtf right?) The cluster, Chaos Res and STR-stacking set up takes away more life nodes than I had before (which results in the loss of 500 health). I already invested more Ex than I wanted in this build and I'm hesitant to drop another 10 ex for Bow/Chest just to be disappointed by the results. (I'm on console where prices are insane btw).

1- You should hit %90 chaos res. Use born of chaos cluster jewel & %2 max chaos res quiver.
2- You should have HP around 6,5k-7k. Try getting more life from jewels & rares. You will be vulnerable with 5k HP in "any kind of" summoner build.
3- You should be using bone offering & bone armor continuously. Assigning bone armor to left click works awesome.
4- Are you using baron with 1k str? The leech multiplier should be the highest value for more survivability (1.99% leech).

If you're having trouble with one-two shot deaths, use "evade after savage hit" node in pantheon, it helps a lot.

Edit: Fully upgrade your "Soul of Lunaris" pantheon node, it will drastically increase your survivability for ranged enemies.

Thanks for your ideas, I overlooked the pantheon stuff. Yeah, I have over 1K and 1.9% leech from Baron. This build uses so much unique jewels (Watcher, Thread, Vanity, Fortress, Efficient Training) nearly no room for additional life jewels, also my rares have already 55-85 life. I think I need to grind 1-2 more levels for life nodes. I guess the quiver is key here. But with all that I prolly hit 5.5K life, nowhere near 7K...
Bone armor/bone offering are also up for the most of the time (on console you cannot bind a skill to movement). Anyway, my other character is an impale Cyclone Champion and this really feels more clunky to play compared than it should...

I would say it's a problem with incorrect gear setup then (assuming you also have Arena Master spectre, it differs a lot because of the buffs), because all you need to do with that build is walk around and make your zombies kill everything lightning fast. If you want to take a look, here is my gear setup, it's able to activate all of the auras mentioned in the OP:

I'm currently using 2 cluster jewel endgame passive tree, one of the fettle jewels swapped with born of chaos jewel.
Последняя редакция: dyanikoglu. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 9:38:28
Was able to craft a nifty belt. Freed up a gem slot for me :D. This crafting league is just *muah* for crafting some primo stuffs.

Very happy with the build so far. Harvest crafting really brings out some broken items in the league. Self crafted quiver, boots, belt, bow. 2.1m damage per zombie. Breathstealers with soul of steel is probably better than blood siphon, but I need to get some more money for gold oils.

https://pastebin.com/t7QMwkMT

GG Qlida. Zombies op.

"
Rahlien написал:
Was able to craft a nifty belt. Freed up a gem slot for me :D. This crafting league is just *muah* for crafting some primo stuffs.

I'm more interested in your rings, how did you craft them?
"
Rahlien написал:

How did you get enduring cry, increased attributes and T1 strength on the base? Seems kinda impossible even with harvest crafting
"
"
Rahlien написал:

I'm more interested in your rings, how did you craft them?

I bought the base that had the minion mod "underground" and then used suffix fracture craft from Harvest. Afterwards I chaos spammed till I got good life and strength and augmented chaos mod to it. Other ring I just chaos spammed and multi crafted after fracturing the minion mod again. Afterwards, I multicrafted it.
"
iSheepie написал:
"
Rahlien написал:

How did you get enduring cry, increased attributes and T1 strength on the base? Seems kinda impossible even with harvest crafting

I got the base to have full suffixes and 2 prefixes. I used augment influence mod and was able to hit the enduring cry luckily. Anytime I failed I usually was able to remove the prefix through harvest target mods. Also it has to be an elder belt, which can only be obtained by augmenting influence onto the belt.

Hope that answers your question.
Your build uses arc, because of that you can't use cyclone. Isn't the gameplay bad? Having to use desecrate and offering doesn't seem cool. The problem is that quiver seems to help too much.
Is there any guide to craft the large cluster jewel with Vicious Bite?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация