[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Anyone else having trouble with Sirus 7+... My zombies / spectres / animate guardian are all dying during the last phase.
"
aldenaly написал:
Anyone else having trouble with Sirus 7+... My zombies / spectres / animate guardian are all dying during the last phase.

If your animate guardian is dying, that means something is really wrong with your equipment/passive tree.
good morning guys. so i have 3 pure exalts and 250 chaos in stock.what u think is the best for a buck?
spare for the bow? that mean +3 exalts . or cluster jewels?
thx for the help

or i buy a 6L +1 skill 1xx% minion damage bow without tripplecraf and use the bow till i have currency to selfcraft?
Последняя редакция: Happysurfer. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 3:12:38
can i ask , watch u profile at pob and with 4 buff purity , dreadbanner , haster and flesh and stone it said need more than 3% reserved to active all 4 , what im missing , ty and sorry about my english
guys what is the best method to craft a good belt (increased attributes, strength, maximum life) and boots (increased strength, strength, maximum life and movs), is there a good harvest trick?.

also what i should upgrade next (check my only harvest character)
Последняя редакция: cdomcc. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 4:39:02
"
cdomcc написал:
guys what is the best method to craft a good belt (increased attributes, strength, maximum life) and boots (increased strength, strength, maximum life and movs), is there a good harvest trick?.

also what i should upgrade next (check my only harvest character)

There is a boots guide on the 1st page iirc. Str and increased str/attr does not have any harvest craft connected to them so you need to roll it with alts/essences first, then harvest craft rest of them

Anyone know how I can use harvest craft to remove one of these suffixes? I was thinking remove life might take out the +2 life on hit, dunno if that works though.
"
YahtzeeKill написал:

Anyone know how I can use harvest craft to remove one of these suffixes? I was thinking remove life might take out the +2 life on hit, dunno if that works though.

Remove attack mod can get rid of either the increased global accuracy/light or life gained hit. Essentially a remove life mod can get rid of life gain as well.
I'm wondering if anyone is going Fleshcrafter. I'm debating trying build ideas around 3G1R Triad Grip, and that chest gives minions the equivalent of 50% elemental penetration for Awakener dps.

Auras (requires 38% reduced mana reserved from the tree)
- Hatred + Haste + Generosity
- Skitterbots + Bonechill

I still need to find a good method for applying exposure without messing with EE. I may have to settle for the lesser 10% applied from a minion.
"
RobinSparklz написал:
"
YahtzeeKill написал:

Remove attack mod can get rid of either the increased global accuracy/light or life gained hit. Essentially a remove life mod can get rid of life gain as well.

Thanks for the help! I finished the bow, and damn thats a nice increase in damage. On to the next piece!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация