[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Aldonés написал:
I'm wondering if anyone is going Fleshcrafter. I'm debating trying build ideas around 3G1R Triad Grip, and that chest gives minions the equivalent of 50% elemental penetration for Awakener dps.

Auras (requires 38% reduced mana reserved from the tree)
- Hatred + Haste + Generosity
- Skitterbots + Bonechill

I still need to find a good method for applying exposure without messing with EE. I may have to settle for the lesser 10% applied from a minion.

Because of Brutality gem minions don't do Elemental damage, they are pretty tanky and don't really need ES imo
if i buy a bow with +1 skill + 1xx% minion damage and aspect of the avian skill .can i normal craft the +2 support gems on it without the item can have 3 crafted mods? and if i can. can i later change it to the +3?
"
Happysurfer написал:
if i buy a bow with +1 skill + 1xx% minion damage and aspect of the avian skill .can i normal craft the +2 support gems on it without the item can have 3 crafted mods? and if i can. can i later change it to the +3?

You will have to pay once more for the +2, because you will need to replace +2 with can have up to 3 crafted modifiers and craft again +2
"
Rahlien написал:
"
iSheepie написал:
"
Rahlien написал:
Was able to craft a nifty belt. Freed up a gem slot for me :D. This crafting league is just *muah* for crafting some primo stuffs.

How did you get enduring cry, increased attributes and T1 strength on the base? Seems kinda impossible even with harvest crafting

I got the base to have full suffixes and 2 prefixes. I used augment influence mod and was able to hit the enduring cry luckily. Anytime I failed I usually was able to remove the prefix through harvest target mods. Also it has to be an elder belt, which can only be obtained by augmenting influence onto the belt.

Hope that answers your question.

Can you explain this a little more? I understand augmenting influence to make it Elder. How did you augment on the increased attributes and +flat to strength? I'd like to craft a belt similar to this eventually.
"
Domen122 написал:
Because of Brutality gem minions don't do Elemental damage, they are pretty tanky and don't really need ES imo
How is that even an answer? Obviously support gems would change in order to accommodate 100% elemental instead of 100% physical. Impales for example becomes nonexistent. The chest is converting life to ES. If anything it makes Zombies less tanky because it screws with ehp recovery.
"
YahtzeeKill написал:
"
Rahlien написал:
"
iSheepie написал:

Can you explain this a little more? I understand augmenting influence to make it Elder. How did you augment on the increased attributes and +flat to strength? I'd like to craft a belt similar to this eventually.

Sure thing. So after I got the influence on it, I chaos spammed it till I got strength and attributes (Almost forgot, I also added intrinsic to it when it was a normal item). Once I hit Strength and Attributes, the rest was able to be harvest crafted on. Chance for Flasks to not use charge is influence, Life augment, and the enduring cry another influence augment.

Of course it took some time because I didn't always get what I wanted. If I hit bad things usually I was able to take it off. The fear you might have is if you hit rallying cry or any mod that is not specified. Those mods you can't target annul and might just botch the craft.
"
Domen122 написал:
"
Happysurfer написал:

You will have to pay once more for the +2, because you will need to replace +2 with can have up to 3 crafted modifiers and craft again +2

yes i know that.but than i think it is too expensive for only 25% speed
"
Happysurfer написал:
"
Domen122 написал:
"
Happysurfer написал:

yes i know that.but than i think it is too expensive for only 25% speed

You'd be amazed how much that speed can make a difference. If I were you just save up and do it once.
"
Happysurfer написал:
good morning guys. so i have 3 pure exalts and 250 chaos in stock.what u think is the best for a buck?
spare for the bow? that mean +3 exalts . or cluster jewels?
thx for the help

or i buy a 6L +1 skill 1xx% minion damage bow without tripplecraf and use the bow till i have currency to selfcraft?

i ask again . habe like 5 exalts. whats the best way now to go further?
Hey, i'm new in poe, can somebody give screenshot where i should place jewels?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация