[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"

Can you explain this a little more? I understand augmenting influence to make it Elder. How did you augment on the increased attributes and +flat to strength? I'd like to craft a belt similar to this eventually.

"
Sure thing. So after I got the influence on it, I chaos spammed it till I got strength and attributes (Almost forgot, I also added intrinsic to it when it was a normal item). Once I hit Strength and Attributes, the rest was able to be harvest crafted on. Chance for Flasks to not use charge is influence, Life augment, and the enduring cry another influence augment.

Of course it took some time because I didn't always get what I wanted. If I hit bad things usually I was able to take it off. The fear you might have is if you hit rallying cry or any mod that is not specified. Those mods you can't target annul and might just botch the craft.

Thanks for the help!
Последняя редакция: YahtzeeKill. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 13:03:32
Chaos resist is not that important, Timeless jewels are super expensive, also Ilvl75+ NORMAL large minion cluster jewels start at 2.5ex.
I was thinking of dropping some chaos resist and fill the ring resist on other rares and use hungry loop for the skeleton setup. This way i get 5link skeletons on ring, 6L zombies on weapon and auras on body, also desecrate, offering whatever. Any suggestions of using loop or not?

Rolled this with harvest crafting... almost perfect just really bad tier rolls.. I'm guessing the answer is no, but can you use harvest to raise tier of a modifier?
"
YahtzeeKill написал:

Rolled this with harvest crafting... almost perfect just really bad tier rolls.. I'm guessing the answer is no, but can you use harvest to raise tier of a modifier?

You can't upgrade tier of Strength.
"
zsirfoka написал:
Chaos resist is not that important, Timeless jewels are super expensive, also Ilvl75+ NORMAL large minion cluster jewels start at 2.5ex.
I was thinking of dropping some chaos resist and fill the ring resist on other rares and use hungry loop for the skeleton setup. This way i get 5link skeletons on ring, 6L zombies on weapon and auras on body, also desecrate, offering whatever. Any suggestions of using loop or not?

With zombies you already have 20M+ DPS, Skeleton is not necessary at all. Better to add more life and resist.
I finally manage to get 1005 strength with HH, with 6274 life, chaos resist 90%

And 6699 life with this belt
Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 18:02:57
"
"
YahtzeeKill написал:

You can't upgrade tier of Strength.

Damn okay, guess I'm reforging again until it hits good % attributes and strength. Thanks!
"

I feel like you can do any content in the game pretty easily with those items XD
"
YahtzeeKill написал:
"

I feel like you can do any content in the game pretty easily with those items XD

Still die sometimes by Sirius or Minotaur if not carefully. Clear speed is not the best still, zombies don't have AOE skills.

I'm trying to see how deep I can do with delve and if I can kill Aul or not.

I also crafted these today
Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 19:32:45
"
"
YahtzeeKill написал:
"

Still die sometimes by Sirius or Minotaur if not carefully. Clear speed is not the best still, zombies don't have AOE skills.

I'm trying to see how deep I can do with delve and if I can kill Aul or not.

I also crafted these today

any tips on crafting those? sorry noobie ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация