[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hey I love this build but I was wondering what it the best way to craft the quiver ? (Because it is at least 20ex to buy a good one)
i just crafted this belt didnt hit strength but i think its pretty good for this build

I dont quite get it how he gets +130% minion damage on the bow in pob. I understand that it's a bound fossil roll yet craft of exile doesnt show it on available prefixes list even when I select bound fossil as a method of crafting.
I now have 88% chaos res with divine flesh, but I keep dying alot to phys. What is the answer for phys? How do we survive with so low armor and evasion
Последняя редакция: Luigo. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 7:14:13
"
Raygiis написал:
Hey I love this build but I was wondering what it the best way to craft the quiver ? (Because it is at least 20ex to buy a good one)

1 - pick a iLvL 84 quiver hunter base

2 - use deafening strength essences (rage i think) until u hit something that has no stuff that u cant remove with harvest crafting.

3 - start with suffix's by aug a resist, cold for example, but remember you can hit a prefix with attack/cold but since its attack a remove attack later can take it out, this can take 2 augments or 1 augment and the resist value isnt important now. then enchant with crafting bench another one (fire resist for example). you can choose to go for thechaos resist here but its much harder since there's another sufix with chaos tag and you can be adding/removing the chaos prefix we want later, so i dont advice working with chaos res in the quiver.

by now your quiver will look like this: str, cold res, fire res (crafted), XxX prefix's.

4 - time to remove the prefix's and add what we want there: Life, +2 chaos max res, mov speed. this is done by augmenting life, aug chaos, aug speed. this are the only possible outcomes so its just augmenting and then using add/remove for a good life roll (tier 1 or 2), speed roll (tier 1 pref ofc), chaos roll make sure to get the +2 since we get +10 from timeless jewel and +3 from small cluster and the +2 is needed to cap at 90 the chaos res.

by now the quiver should be looking a lot like this:

80-99 life
+2 max chaos res
+7-10% mov speed
51-58 str
xx random resist (cold)
xx random resist crafted (fire)

5 - its time to finish it off with the proper resist you want, use add/remove cold (or lightning/fire if u used it here) until u get at least tier 2 but ofc tier 1 is pref. then do remove/add for the crafted resist (this will remove the craft and add a real suffix to the quiver) until you get a tier 1 or 2 as your needs. remember you can change resist types into another (example you went with cold res but want lightning at the end. use the change resistance type from harvest craft to swap this for the one you prefer).

6 - use randomizes for the apropriate type in order to get max values for each (or close). i personally prefer the "reroll the values of prefix and suffix with lucky values" for this as it will give max values in a couple of tries normally.

there you go, awesome quiver for this build
Последняя редакция: Softseek. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 3:37:02
Последняя редакция: Luigo. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 6:12:46
"
Luigo написал:
Where is the Arena Master? I googled and it said in Drox maps, but I can't find any.

Found mine in a yellow Drox map. They do not spawn everytime but they come out of the spawn portals. They bang their shields, just use 'A' around the portals and you will eventually find one.
"
Luigo написал:
I now have 88% chaos res with divine flesh, but I keep dying alot to phys. What is the answer for phys? How do we survive with so low armor and evasion

I have seen some variants of this build stack a modest amount of endurance charges,

You could I suppose also use a basalt flask.

Practically speaking though you might simply be getting hit a bit too much.

I died a bunch when i was trying to rush things like delirium and my convocation was on cooldown. That is the maindown side to melee minion builds .
Unless you are rolling around with 200% passive minion movement speed .. they will not always be inbetween you and said physical damage. ( this is why after all this time ..queens escape is still a shockingly excellent choice)

In particular i would slow down on maps with crusader influence as those templar mobs can be particularly rippy with those pierce projectiles

I have died on a single map 3 times in a row because of those fuckers after going an entire level 95 - 96 without dying once.. to say the level of pain they put out is jarring is an understatment
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 7:32:25
"
Saltychipmunk написал:
"
Luigo написал:

I have seen some variants of this build stack a modest amount of endurance charges,

You could I suppose also use a basalt flask.

Practically speaking though you might simply be getting hit a bit too much.

I died a bunch when i was trying to rush things like delirium and my convocation was on cooldown. That is the maindown side to melee minion builds .
Unless you are rolling around with 200% passive minion movement speed .. they will not always be inbetween you and said physical damage. ( this is why after all this time ..queens escape is still a shockingly excellent choice)

In particular i would slow down on maps with crusader influence as those templar mobs can be particularly rippy with those pierce projectiles

I have died on a single map 3 times in a row because of those fuckers after going an entire level 95 - 96 without dying once.. to say the level of pain they put out is jarring is an understatment

hahaha i know right? those mobs always kill me because im going too fast in the map and BAM!! dead out of nowhere and then i see a couple of those while looking around to check what killed me.

surviving physical is like this: keep the armor and dodge pots going, keep offering up, have your watcher eye convert some physical to elemental (build uses the purity of elements aura to convert some but that sonly ~10%, if u want more use another aura instead of a dmg oriented one like pride or avian), and the most important: DO NOT STAND IN MELEE IN FRONT OF BOSSES! run around them and try to keep behind them!
hello,can someone explain me how to get the +2 supportgem craft for the bow?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация