[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

How are u able to have all the auras? Pride, purity of elements, dread banner, haste, flesh and stone.

I have a 9% mana reduced saqawal & enligten 2 (soon 3). I know you need enligten 4, but it doesn't even feel like it will work with that (and mana reduced nodes). And if I check OP character on pob, it says ur mana is on minus.
Последняя редакция: Luigo. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 2:52:14
"
Luigo написал:
How are u able to have all the auras? Pride, purity of elements, dread banner, haste, flesh and stone.

I have a 9% mana reduced saqawal & enligten 2 (soon 3). I know you need enligten 4, but it doesn't even feel like it will work with that (and mana reduced nodes). And if I check OP character on pob, it says ur mana is on minus.

%10 reduced Mana reserved saqawal
2 master of command cluster jewel nodes in passive tree
Level 4 enlighten gem

Those will make you able to run all of auras (including Aspect of the Avian)
Hi, i've been clearing the content since day 1 with this build and im very happy with it. i do have question thats been bugging me A LOT:

why breathstealer gloves over rare ones in the end game build.

the extra annointment is very good early, but as we go we only rly need 1 annoint and thats for the extra zombie from death attunement.
even in the OP pob have the second one there for constitution, which is a very good one but one can get it anyway by using 4 2 passive small clusters instead of 6 with 3 passives (since most wont have the perfect small node notables and will ahve a need for str from that pathing anyway).

the rare gloves will allow to better sort the resists, adding str in a easier slot to gear for it than a influenced stygian vise wich is always expensive as hell and geting str + attributes is a rolling nightmare since harvest cant help with those. plus we can get more minion dmg from gloves this way.

am i missing something here with those small blight spawns? cause i know sometimes there is invisible power we dont measure in those, but giving a random aura is still random, and the map clear doesnt rly need those once we have good gear. they also dont help in bosses so i honestly dont see why breathstealers are in the end game/final gear choices
At what point is it worth to start using Timeless jewel (Divine flesh)? Is it worth with 0% chaos res or wait until like 80?
Последняя редакция: Luigo. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 11:58:13
"
Luigo написал:
At what point is it worth to start using Timeless jewel (Divine flesh)? Is it worth with 0% chaos res or wait until like 80?

Divine flesh converts half of your elemental damage taken into chaos damage. So it's really only worth taking when your chaos resistance is higher than your default maximum elemental resistance (75%).

If you start using Divine Flesh at a chaos resistance lesser than 75%, you are in fact taking more damage, since half the damage taken is reduced by 75% resists, but the other half is reduced by lesser than 75%.

In order to get enough chaos resistance such that Divine Flesh becomes worth using, you'll likely need the following 2 items:

1) Watcher's Eye that provides chaos resistance when affected by purity of elements

2) Small Cluster Jewel that grants chaos resistance

With Divine Flesh and Born of Chaos (notable from the Small Cluster Jewel) it should bring your maximum chaos resistance to 88%

Once you have more chaos, a hunter influenced quiver will provide the remaining 2% maximum chaos resistance.
"
iSheepie написал:
"
Luigo написал:

Divine flesh converts half of your elemental damage taken into chaos damage. So it's really only worth taking when your chaos resistance is higher than your default maximum elemental resistance (75%).

If you start using Divine Flesh at a chaos resistance lesser than 75%, you are in fact taking more damage, since half the damage taken is reduced by 75% resists, but the other half is reduced by lesser than 75%.

In order to get enough chaos resistance such that Divine Flesh becomes worth using, you'll likely need the following 2 items:

1) Watcher's Eye that provides chaos resistance when affected by purity of elements

With Divine Flesh and Born of Chaos (notable from the Small Cluster Jewel) it should bring your maximum chaos resistance to 88%

Once you have more chaos, a hunter influenced quiver will provide the remaining 2% maximum chaos resistance.

Thanks, good answer. But Im checking the guide creators pob on his current char, and it says he has like -10 chaos res, and he's not even having the watchers eye, even if it did he still wouldnt have nowhere near 80% chaos res yet he still is using divine flesh. So it just made me confused. Can you help me make sense of this?
Последняя редакция: Luigo. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 13:12:07
Any other way to craft Vicious Bite on cluster jewel? Aug Critical is really expensive
why use three Master of Command?
"
Luigo написал:
"
iSheepie написал:
"
Luigo написал:

Thanks, good answer. But Im checking the guide creators pob on his current char, and it says he has like -10 chaos res, and he's not even having the watchers eye, even if it did he still wouldnt have nowhere near 80% chaos res yet he still is using divine flesh. So it just made me confused. Can you help me make sense of this?

For Qlida's current character in Harvest, his Watcher's Eye is actually on the large cluster jewel on the top left of the passive tree. When importing characters into POB, points for cluster jewels usually have to be manually allocated.

Once you've pathed the points for the cluster jewels, POB shows his character as having 59% chaos resists. It's likely that the remaining chaos resist comes from the small nodes allocated by the Glorious Vanity timeless jewel. Both POB and the website's passive skill viewer won't reflect changes to the passive skill tree made by timeless jewels (hence why Divine Flesh still appears as Mind over Matter)
Any cool way to craft the boots this league? With str and %strenght.
Последняя редакция: Pud1MxD. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 19:08:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация