[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
DaoistRyrick написал:

any tips on crafting those? sorry noobie ^^

I followed this

"
Rahlien написал:
"
"
Rahlien написал:
Was able to craft a nifty belt. Freed up a gem slot for me :D. This crafting league is just *muah* for crafting some primo stuffs.

I'm more interested in your rings, how did you craft them?

I bought the base that had the minion mod "underground" and then used suffix fracture craft from Harvest. Afterwards I chaos spammed till I got good life and strength and augmented chaos mod to it. Other ring I just chaos spammed and multi crafted after fracturing the minion mod again. Afterwards, I multicrafted it.

Got around to getting the quiver base.
That Vaal haste is pretty nice for nuking bosses from orbit.
Insta kill minotaur and conquerors.
"
YahtzeeKill написал:
"
I finally manage to get 1005 strength with HH, with 6274 life, chaos resist 90%

And 6699 life with this belt

I feel like you can do any content in the game pretty easily with those items XD

Of course you can. But he said in another post he wants to push delve with it, which if you're pushing delve you need to invest. Its the only content in the game that makes you want to invest. Plus, what else would you do with all the currency you make? Might as well keep upgrading and making your build even better
I'm kinda lost where to get the nodes for the cluster jewels, don't we lose too much life? If someone could look real quick at my tree it would really help.
Последняя редакция: Pud1MxD. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 5:12:29
In the large cluster crafting guide you don't mention how you get two jewel sockets? How does that happen?
Последняя редакция: Luigo. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 11:01:58
Does anyone have trouble with Baran, the Crusader? my minions always die in crusader influenced maps
"
Luigo написал:
In the large cluster crafting guide you don't mention how you get two jewel sockets? How does that happen?

3.11.1 patch notes:

"
Medium and Large Cluster Jewels will now drop with an additional enchantment effect that grants them 1 and 2 Jewel sockets respectively. These replace the modifiers that previously granted additional Jewel sockets, which can no longer appear on Cluster Jewels.
Selling any existing Medium and Large Cluster Jewels without this new enchantment to a vendor will remove any existing Jewel socket modifiers and add the new socket enchantment. This does not include Unique Cluster Jewels.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Sclyzed написал:
"
YahtzeeKill написал:
"
I finally manage to get 1005 strength with HH, with 6274 life, chaos resist 90%

And 6699 life with this belt

I feel like you can do any content in the game pretty easily with those items XD

Of course you can. But he said in another post he wants to push delve with it, which if you're pushing delve you need to invest. Its the only content in the game that makes you want to invest. Plus, what else would you do with all the currency you make? Might as well keep upgrading and making your build even better

Personally I'd use all the currency to make another character but to each their own XD
"
Summoner написал:
"
Luigo написал:

3.11.1 patch notes:

"
Medium and Large Cluster Jewels will now drop with an additional enchantment effect that grants them 1 and 2 Jewel sockets respectively. These replace the modifiers that previously granted additional Jewel sockets, which can no longer appear on Cluster Jewels.
Selling any existing Medium and Large Cluster Jewels without this new enchantment to a vendor will remove any existing Jewel socket modifiers and add the new socket enchantment. This does not include Unique Cluster Jewels.

I'm still confused, so you just roll the jewel secoket with alteration or when u regal? I'm about to craft one of these cluster jewels now so I wanna know how to not screw it up with this part. Cause I've had large clusters (in harvest) without jewel socket mod.
Последняя редакция: Luigo. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 0:54:22
"
Luigo написал:
"
Summoner написал:
"
Luigo написал:

3.11.1 patch notes:

"

I'm still confused, so you just roll the jewel secoket with alteration or when u regal? I'm about to craft one of these cluster jewels now so I wanna know how to not screw it up with this part. Cause I've had large clusters (in harvest) without jewel socket mod.

You don't need to roll for jewel sockets anymore.

Vendor the cluster jewels that don't have jewel slots. It should show you an identical cluster jewel with the jewel sockets on the vendor's side of the sale tab.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация