[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Waemiwi написал:
How much paper dps have you achieved last league? I am curious if I could take this built as far as doing 6 delirium influence orbs t16 maps for clearing and bossing. So far I tried 1 map and failed after fighting 15 minutes :D

Edit: And getting a 2x Anger or 2x Zealotry Watcher's Eye with ES on hit will probably be 100 ex

I think I was at about 500k per VD orb last league with a +1 VD Scold's.

So like 6M DPS give per take.

man, lemme ask u something, while mapping my ES sustain is good. but life isn't, so i have to constant use my life flask while mapping, but in bosses, i find myself often committing suicide with full ES lol. i still didn't find the #% life gained on hit by your spells tho

i still dont have the % life gained on hit, but i kinda solved the problem with these
Последняя редакция: jabeleta. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 23:51:58
"
jabeleta написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Waemiwi написал:
How much paper dps have you achieved last league? I am curious if I could take this built as far as doing 6 delirium influence orbs t16 maps for clearing and bossing. So far I tried 1 map and failed after fighting 15 minutes :D

Edit: And getting a 2x Anger or 2x Zealotry Watcher's Eye with ES on hit will probably be 100 ex

I think I was at about 500k per VD orb last league with a +1 VD Scold's.

So like 6M DPS give per take.

man, lemme ask u something, while mapping my ES sustain is good. but life isn't, so i have to constant use my life flask while mapping, but in bosses, i find myself often committing suicide with full ES lol. i still didn't find the #% life gained on hit by your spells tho

i still dont have the % life gained on hit, but i kinda solved the problem with these

I use a life flask too and life leech helps a lot. Like a LOT
3.1 pob pls
To release a little bit of socket pressure, I opted for

Dont try and craft the base rings, they are incredible cheap (I made the mistake and crafted the flammability ring myself)

Too bad it hit lightning damage and not fire damage :D
"
Gryphenprey написал:

I use a life flask too and life leech helps a lot. Like a LOT

yeah, i see now..
managed to get this
and my life don't go down like it used to
Последняя редакция: jabeleta. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 7:36:25
HI can anyone tell me the experience with this build rn compared to b4 with spirit offering?
"
HI can anyone tell me the experience with this build rn compared to b4 with spirit offering?

I guess it takes a little more investment to set up, But I feel it is a lot less laggy, due to offering not proccing every ms or so.

I really prefer this approach to spirit offering
"
clozzer написал:
I have read like the last 7 pages but couldn't find anything about it:

What are the pro's/con's of cwdt compared to spellsinger?

This builds top end damage potential is x4 that of spellslinger, but spellslinger can still rather easily hit 1.5 million shaper dps, which is respectable with insane sustain that doesn’t require jumping through a dozen hoops.

Speed for clear is the same - don’t let people unfamiliar tell you otherwise -

You basically spam pots, which includes a speed flask, then shield charge/flame dash everywhere just stopping every few seconds to spam out a shit ton of balls. The leech+regen if your using these new jewels ( and I highly suggest you do) is just balls crazy and you don’t need ex++ gear to get leech covering life,es, and mana.

It’s fast af but cyclone feels better tbh. It comes down to personal choice really. I like cyclone better but I’m good with shield charge.

The jewels taking pressure off your gear allows for you to turn it into a minor mf build as well.

I have plenty of free space and I’ve put a Bisco collar on for 50% increased quantity (insane) in these delirium events, which since we see a sustained spam of normal mobs, just means sick amounts of currency to drop.

I’m seeing a couple ex every few hours just from basic map running. I’ve never been this rich, so I’m saving for a HH.

I also have room for a well rolled vendors but I don’t see the need really.

For a map clearing, mf build, I’m staying spellslinger, but for deep end game this build is going to be a swap with adjustments for jewels ( I mean really, why are people not adjusting builds to accommodate these insane cluster jewels?).

It’s just a choice , but clear is roughly the same, mf a huge plus on slinger, but damage, omfg damage... slinger only dreams of getting cyclones damage range.
Theamazonbasin
Последняя редакция: Godfeast_1. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 9:54:43
Just want to say thank you OP for making this build. We're living in pretty hard times with the virus going around and PoE is being an awesome distraction from it all. This build is probably the most fun build I've ever played and I'm only lvl 66, but everything fits together so nicely.

So once again, thank you so much for this build.
I was wondering if it was possible you could show your flasks on the build - or put them on page 1 under gear tab, so that way we can use this to follow. For some reason, my build is having a hard time self-sustaining and i have almost the exact same build-POB/gear as you..but can't tell if flasks are making a difference or i'm missing something.

Thank you.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация