[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

It's not listed in the cons, but how does this deal with reflect? if at all?
"
lordchopf написал:

Last league i used pantheon+unique ring.

Btw can anyone look at my gear and tell me what im missing since i cant sustain es. Had a lot of fun with this buuld last league and now i cant progress just due to killing myself
"
VoldemarM написал:
"
lordchopf написал:

Btw can anyone look at my gear and tell me what im missing since i cant sustain es. Had a lot of fun with this buuld last league and now i cant progress just due to killing myself

I literally have the same issue :(
"
BowNaRRowYerMum написал:
"
VoldemarM написал:
"
lordchopf написал:

I literally have the same issue :(

You won't sustain ES without Glorious Vanity and/or ES on hit.

With MoM you should be able to sustain life though.
First of all, really nice guide, so thank you!
I've been playing spellslinger VD but want to make the transition, I'm trying to get togheter all the pieces but i'm unsure on how to start with the body armour. I've bought this one really cheap and idk if 6-linking this would be worth or not(I guess not but idk what to aim for).

Any suggestion?
Thanks
Последняя редакция: ceralguy. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 19:39:33

We need doryani correct? Since watchers eye with es on hit hella expensive
"
VoldemarM написал:

We need doryani correct? Since watchers eye with es on hit hella expensive

I mean ideally both, but yeah.

"
ceralguy написал:
First of all, really nice guide, so thank you!
I've been playing spellslinger VD but want to make the transition, I'm trying to get togheter all the pieces but i'm unsure on how to start with the body armour. I've bought this one really cheap and idk if 6-linking this would be worth or not(I guess not but idk what to aim for).

Any suggestion?
Thanks

That chest looks great to me. T1 Spell crit, T2 Offering effect, a resist, ES and an open prefix? Excellent.

Can slap on the Max life as extra ES and slam it later to try for Life or ES.
I cant do atziri with this build, is there a way?

Btw, could you please take a look at my build. I run zealotry, HOA and Aspect of Spirder. My tooltip dmg is 32k (low lv and quality ) and i cant achieve 10 attack per sec . :(
Is there anything i can improve?
I'm saving for watcher eye to replaace fenumus with other boot.
Looks like i finally got this to be sustainable for the most part around lvl 80ish. I was going to ask, for the glorious vanity, (i'm new to this item in particular), is there restrictions in terms of which one needs to be used. For example, does it have to be the doryani of that specific # you specify in the guide?

Also, i've looked for your password in the guide everywhere and i think that's just a meme at this point LOL cause i've followed your guide for over a month now XD
Hey Gryph,

Managed to self craft this chest and bought a ring! Pretty decent I'd say, been managing to do red maps with delirium with ease, occasional one shots here and there but it's fine. Other than that, No regen / less regen maps are annoying, makes it difficult to sustain.

I'm wondering what actually is your strategy to for blighted map? I wasn't playing during then so I have no idea what is a good strategy for this build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация