[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hi , thanks for the build can you explain to me how do you gain endurance charges ?
"
qwerty22121998 написал:
I cant do atziri with this build, is there a way?

Btw, could you please take a look at my build. I run zealotry, HOA and Aspect of Spirder. My tooltip dmg is 32k (low lv and quality ) and i cant achieve 10 attack per sec . :(
Is there anything i can improve?
I'm saving for watcher eye to replaace fenumus with other boot.

You have to use the reflect ring and soul of yugul to be 100% immune to reflect damage. Then it's easy to do Atziri.

I would not worry about getting 10 APS. That said, a faster attack staff would substantially boost attack speed. But again, I wouldn't fret over it.

"
BowNaRRowYerMum написал:
Looks like i finally got this to be sustainable for the most part around lvl 80ish. I was going to ask, for the glorious vanity, (i'm new to this item in particular), is there restrictions in terms of which one needs to be used. For example, does it have to be the doryani of that specific # you specify in the guide?

Also, i've looked for your password in the guide everywhere and i think that's just a meme at this point LOL cause i've followed your guide for over a month now XD

I assure you it exists. People have found it and used it. :D

The only thing you need to worry about on the Vanity is the NAME - Doryani. The seed number is not relevant. As in, don't go trying to copy my seed number. It's terribad.

"
happypoco написал:
Hey Gryph,

Managed to self craft this chest and bought a ring! Pretty decent I'd say, been managing to do red maps with delirium with ease, occasional one shots here and there but it's fine. Other than that, No regen / less regen maps are annoying, makes it difficult to sustain.

I'm wondering what actually is your strategy to for blighted map? I wasn't playing during then so I have no idea what is a good strategy for this build.

Nice goods! And uhhh....throw some towers down in strategic places and jsut spin around the map killing things. It's pretty easy overall.

"
Attilathehun написал:
Hi , thanks for the build can you explain to me how do you gain endurance charges ?

By Anointing Charging Offensive. Gain endurance and frenzy charges when hit while channeling. OP Anoint and it only needs 1 silver.
How does one handle boss / single target fights?
The damage for ST feels clunky though the clearspeed is godlike.
"
__ailuro написал:
How does one handle boss / single target fights?
The damage for ST feels clunky though the clearspeed is godlike.

I'm having the same issue as well. A lot of it may be due to lack of mechanical knowledge on my part but Sirus 6 took forever to kill. And I have dumped a LOT of currency on this char so far. Maybe I am missing some crucial bit of information? I'd appreciate any feedback and I love this build so far!
how u managed to get the mana to use the 3 aura?
sovereignty + other 2 reduced mana reservation cluster next to it, leaves me with 68 mana but its not enough for a complete spin '-'

btw, how can u play without the portal gem? u carry portal scrolls all the time?

other question, do u use wise oak to cap your resistances? or they are all capped without the flask?

last question, the ball lightining setup, with culling strike, etc..im actually not using it right now due lack of sockets...im loosing too much? (i know iam :/
Последняя редакция: jabeleta. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 22:53:58
What do you mean by crit clusters in the levelling section? Sorry I am new im try to follow but strugglin
g.

Really fun build. Destroys my frame rate as much as it destroys maps. Although... what else can I do to improve boss DPS other than picking up a Bottled Faith over Wise Oak?
"
You can avoid rerolling by using spellslinger. It works really well. You can use a tabula. I just happened to get suuuuper lucky with the CJack. Arc+Combustion+Spellslinger is great for spreading the debuff and healing with ignites.

my gear/links for reference

Edit: I will make an addendum to the required gear section as you are right, that will be helpful for people. Input is appreciated!

So there is my "spell slinger noob" qustion. ;)
How on earth do you fit 3 of those in PLUS the herald?
I can do the vola and the desecrate but thats it. one reserves 58 and the other one 26 percent of my mana. so... i guess i am not doing it all correct. ;) i checked the gear and links in ur post but i could not find any clues. so... a little push in the right direction would be very much appreciated. :)
"
Totenfrosch написал:
"
You can avoid rerolling by using spellslinger. It works really well. You can use a tabula. I just happened to get suuuuper lucky with the CJack. Arc+Combustion+Spellslinger is great for spreading the debuff and healing with ignites.

my gear/links for reference

Edit: I will make an addendum to the required gear section as you are right, that will be helpful for people. Input is appreciated!

So there is my "spell slinger noob" qustion. ;)
How on earth do you fit 3 of those in PLUS the herald?
I can do the vola and the desecrate but thats it. one reserves 58 and the other one 26 percent of my mana. so... i guess i am not doing it all correct. ;) i checked the gear and links in ur post but i could not find any clues. so... a little push in the right direction would be very much appreciated. :)

No herald is the answer. I was just leveling it. :)
anyone here having success with this build? or single target is just avarage?

I see 3 potentional options to go for here. I am wondering if there is some LL or CI build that you could recommend.

I am really looking for END game content = t15+ and a8 sirus, shaper, u-elder and whatnot. I dont wanna die too much and tend to go around chaos dmg.

also is it that laggy?:D 2070 should handle it, no?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация