[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

i tried now to copy everything from you including items and build. its not 100% but iam far far far away from that 1 mil. per ball.

seriously, how? :D
Gryph pretty much has GG gear for this build. There are a couple pieces he could upgrade here and there, but you're mostly talking about choosing between immunity to freeze and a little more movement speed. His watcher's eye has anger fire pen, anger crit multi, and disc ES on hit. Basically perfect for the build.

The good news is anything in the 300-500k range is already plenty enough that you should be 1-shotting pretty much every non-boss in the game. Breaking a million damage on VD balls is an arbitrary goal that you can put for yourself for endgame scenarios, but is far from necessary in order to be viable, aim to get and stay above 500k, that's much more realistic.

Also, boot crafting went well. First regal made me feel like the craicic chimeral was a good waste of 1 exa:

Should I just slap max ES on there as well for maximum effective life? Or should I go for immunity to freeze?

Tough choices...
"
JermStudDog написал:
Gryph pretty much has GG gear for this build. There are a couple pieces he could upgrade here and there, but you're mostly talking about choosing between immunity to freeze and a little more movement speed. His watcher's eye has anger fire pen, anger crit multi, and disc ES on hit. Basically perfect for the build.

The good news is anything in the 300-500k range is already plenty enough that you should be 1-shotting pretty much every non-boss in the game. Breaking a million damage on VD balls is an arbitrary goal that you can put for yourself for endgame scenarios, but is far from necessary in order to be viable, aim to get and stay above 500k, that's much more realistic.

Also, boot crafting went well. First regal made me feel like the craicic chimeral was a good waste of 1 exa:

Should I just slap max ES on there as well for maximum effective life? Or should I go for immunity to freeze?

Tough choices...

I would go for cannot be frozen to free up a flask slot. This is my personal preference.

And yeah my damage is 5x higher than is needed. hahahaha

"
everdream2k написал:
i tried now to copy everything from you including items and build. its not 100% but iam far far far away from that 1 mil. per ball.

seriously, how? :D

Constant min-maxing, levels, gg jewels, that sort of thing. Also I manually inputted specific buffs that are always up into path of building such as the crit chance from consecrated ground and Aul's (150% increased), 2% base Crit from Kalisa's Grace, and Arcane Surge Buff effect because pob doesn't read them otherwise.

Got myself a pretty pricey Watcher's Eye.
Decided to weight my LL build more heavily on DPS rather than survivability.
Just so satisfying to push for higher dps numbers.

"
Refractia написал:
Got myself a pretty pricey Watcher's Eye.
Decided to weight my LL build more heavily on DPS rather than survivability.
Just so satisfying to push for higher dps numbers.

And that is the type of jewel that would make me want to go LL. Hahaha. Awesome pickup!
Alright, so how do we deal with ele reflect on this build? Just tried to do Atziri and lost most of my XP (And didn't even finish) because VD kept targeting the Reflection Atziri.
What do?
Последняя редакция: Mathue24. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 18:38:15
"
Mathue24 написал:
Alright, so how do we deal with ele reflect on this build? Just tried to do Atziri and lost most of my XP (And didn't even finish) because VD kept targeting the Reflection Atziri.
What do?

Hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We don't do Atziri XD

OR you get 100% reduced elemental reflect damage taken.

Watcher's eye with purity of elements mod
Ash, Frost, Storm Tree noteable (20%)
Sibyl's lament for 40%

it can be done but it's a hassle.
Hello, I am a little bit confused about gem setups, the one on your PoB is different from your gem links section on first page and you are using different gem on your character so I wonder which links I should refer to?

Thank you

EDIT:

Also got my hand on this staff, should I try my luck and try to remove cold damage & stun treshold? I could remove the stun in a safer way using cannot modify prefixes but I'm just not sure it's worth it.

Последняя редакция: Splifus. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 19:49:14
"
Splifus написал:
Hello, I am a little bit confused about gem setups, the one on your PoB is different from your gem links section on first page and you are using different gem on your character so I wonder which links I should refer to?

Thank you

Depends what gems you mean.

I haven't swapped this in main guide yet, but use Spell Echo over Spell Cascade in Volatile Dead after you've completed Uber lab. Should feel better in general.

As for my CWDT stuff....

Essential:

CWDT - Spell Cascade - Desecrate
CWDT - GMP - Unearth
Spirit Offering needs to be on CWDT *somewhere*

The rest is utility.

Purifying flame leaves consecrated ground everywhere giving us constant regen and increased crit against enemies standing on it.

Wave of Conviction applies a constant Fire Exposure to everything it hits.

Ball lightning helps apply curses, Combustion, and grants massive ES recovery when you have ES on hit watcher's eye

Bone offering linked in sequence AFTER Spirit Offering if you'd rather have block over bigger eHP+Resists

Curse on Hit + Curse if you are non crit or cannot afford curse on hit ring/gloves. Link this to wave and/or Ball Lightning

Hopefully that helps clear it up a little.
Gryph,

Having a few issues. Can you take a look at my build? I cant seem to get Spirit Offering and Bone Offering to work as you described. My order looks correct, but I'm taking unmitigated damage and not recharging my ES like with Spirit Offering alone.

Also, I cant fill up my ES using the Soul Tether. I get about halfway full, then start taking big chunk damage and just about kill myself.

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация