[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

So Scold's casts the corpses right on top of you? That seems like a major drawback from Poet's Pen where you can cast desecrate far from you and safely off screen monsters (useful in blight, legion, breach, etc.).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ2EmKTwY1k

Obviously your damage is waaay higher than mine though lol.
"
hobbes3k написал:
So Scold's casts the corpses right on top of you? That seems like a major drawback from Poet's Pen where you can cast desecrate far from you and safely off screen monsters (useful in blight, legion, breach, etc.).

Not really an issue. I stand in place for blights and VDs go way off screen anyways. So I have like half a screen lower range when the skill travels 2 screens away anyways. *shrug*

that said I also have far more defensive mechanics in place that trigger every tiem i cast or just take damage in general.

56/42 Block no Rumis
over 9k eHP
ES and Life on hit (Watcher's Eye and Life on hit for spells Ring) This relevant from all the other spells I'm spamming. Wave of Conviction and Ball Lightning primarily.

Spirit Offering healing constantly.

AND my damage is absurd

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
hobbes3k написал:

Not really an issue. I stand in place for blights and VDs go way off screen anyways. So I have like half a screen lower range when the skill travels 2 screens away anyways. *shrug*

that said I also have far more defensive mechanics in place that trigger every tiem i cast or just take damage in general.

56/42 Block no Rumis
over 9k eHP
ES and Life on hit (Watcher's Eye and Life on hit for spells Ring) This relevant from all the other spells I'm spamming. Wave of Conviction and Ball Lightning primarily.

Spirit Offering healing constantly.

AND my damage is absurd

Ya, I wanted to give your version a try, but not sure if I want to buy so many different gear lol. Also your version can't summon my favorite aura-bot animate guardian XD.
"
hobbes3k написал:

Ya, I wanted to give your version a try, but not sure if I want to buy so many different gear lol. Also your version can't summon my favorite aura-bot animate guardian XD.

Well, the good news is that you really don't need much to get started. :)

As for the Animate guardian....

I mean you CAN use one. Just have to give up something else. Minions are actually quite incredibly tanky with this build because we spam Spirit offering (also constantly heals them). You might be able to get away with a 2 link guardian with minion life.
What about spell echo in current gem setup? It's different than what is listed in Gem Links section.
"
p4niczny написал:
What about spell echo in current gem setup? It's different than what is listed in Gem Links section.

It seems to be easier on performance, makes 1 less ball per "cast" (every time we spend mana) but has smaller damage and AOE penalties.

It ends up just feeling a lot better after you grab Corpse pact Ascendancy. Would stick with spell cascade until before Uber lab is done.

I will adjust main post for that later today, thanks for pointing it out.

Should I stick with this and 6-link it or craft a multi mod crit staff? (I only have a few exalts to spend atm)
Последняя редакция: atheyd. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 13:41:07

I just got the perfect, dupable crafting base for this build. Not sure what to do with it yet, but these are a thing...
Последняя редакция: JermStudDog. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 15:02:40
"
JermStudDog написал:

I just got the perfect, dupable crafting base for this build. Not sure what to do with it yet, but these are a thing...

Alas, cannot beast split shaped/elder items.

Sweet boots though. Imprint with Craicic Chimeral and then regal and annul if bad mod. Repeat as needed and then multimod

@atheyd

I would stick with that and 6L it. Crit staff base is a trap and if you only have a few ex you're unlikely to hit the mods you want AND successfully annul within that budget.
Gah! Totally forgot about that, I rarely play in the big boy endgame stuff. Guess I can at least make some perfect ones for myself.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация