[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
shokilicious написал:
What mods would the perfect staff have for you? I was thinking about something like ...

- (Prefix) Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Cast While Channelling
- (Prefix) (84–87)% increased Spell Damage + Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Power Charge On Critical Strike
- (Aetheric Fossil Prefix) +3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems
- (Suffix) (100–109)% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
- (Suffix) (20–21)% increased Attack Speed + 20% chance to deal Double Damage
- (Crafted Suffix) (8–10)% chance to deal Double Damage

More realistic for the new league would be something multi modded probably with alt spamming for:
- (Prefix) Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Cast While Channelling
- (Prefix) (84–87)% increased Spell Damage + Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Power Charge On Critical Strike
Then Imprint + Regal to hit something usefull (Spell Damage, Spell Crit, Double Damage) and Multi Mod 2 other things.

The mod:

Was removed
This is probably my last post before the league starts.

While CWC leveling is ok with a 6L, I dont recommend for the league start. I did a test run last night for acts 1-5 + Normal lab in about 2 1/2 hours. 30 min per act is good for me, I'm not very fast. Lol

Freeze Pulse to 4

SRS-summon phantasm on kill(melee splash works here as well I think) - Minion damage to 18.

By level 18 I had the mental rapidity cluster and EO. Started self cast VD. Felt amazing with the cast speed clusters. Immediately went for Dark Arts for more speed+movement cdr.

You can look at my character Deadified if you'd like to look over the character. Level 41, A5 complete.

The thread has an updated section for early league leveling tricks etc...be sure to check that out. The above info is not all implemented (typing from my phone, not editing main post from here) but the leveling tree PoB is correct. I suggest the cast speed one if you want to level as VD.

GL everyone! See you in like a day when I'm back to looking at this. ;)
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 9:57:33
how hard will it be to get scolds at league start?
"
Banit написал:
how hard will it be to get scolds at league start?

Theres usually a decent number on the market after a couple days.
Just wanted to say thanks for the build. Just got my Doedre's malevolence and I started blasting everything. Was a bit rough to start with but sooooo worth it!
"
arne_eagle написал:
Just wanted to say thanks for the build. Just got my Doedre's malevolence and I started blasting everything. Was a bit rough to start with but sooooo worth it!

Nice! I just got all the pieces together myself and now I feel invincible. XD

Day 2 Gear
I started late so I'm still chugging through the acts. But what kinda links am I looking for for the self cast version? Spells are strong but not that strong yet haha. Morph bosses with fat HP takes a while to kill definitely and I am kiting around a lot.

E: oh oops just saw the edited OP. Thanks
Последняя редакция: Washow. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 16:20:29
Just switched from self cast to the cwc confing with it's mandatory uniques and it's illarious. I don't have the last CWDT setup (no chromes left XD) and low level gems (CwC around 5) but I'm already having fun :D

My chararacter isn't strong in anyway yet, and feels squishy, but I'll get there.

"
Rootsmann написал:
Just switched from self cast to the cwc confing with it's mandatory uniques and it's illarious. I don't have the last CWDT setup (no chromes left XD) and low level gems (CwC around 5) but I'm already having fun :D

My chararacter isn't strong in anyway yet, and feels squishy, but I'll get there.

Try snagging a

They're like 1c and with ball lightning on CWDT with ball Lightning and combustion will get you some really nice recovery.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Rootsmann написал:

Try snagging a

They're like 1c and with ball lightning on CWDT with ball Lightning and combustion will get you some really nice recovery.

I'll look into that. For now it's mostly oneshots so I feel like life on hit or anything close to it would not change much. I'll try it out once I open my third CWDT.

Also for anybody about to get his doedre's malevolence, do yourself a favor and buy the prophecy for 13c and the T4 map for 1c instead of getting one of the few 45c-1ex gloves that are listed.

None was sold until a few hours (despite being listed much earlier), but now poe.ninja reference a sell at 39c. So the smartass that want to profit on that prophecy flip might start to win.
Последняя редакция: Rootsmann. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 18:25:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация