3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I have enlighten lvl 3 yet i cannot use all the auras in the budget build (dread banner, flesh and stone, determination, purity of elements)
is there something i'm doing wrong (currently lvl 67)
Последняя редакция: paltz217. Время: 23 авг. 2020 г., 1:12:04
Can anyone tell me how Enduring Bond is helpful in the budget setup? I'm using all of the jewels the guide says so I don't really activate any minion skills while mapping. It has made me a little confused lol
"
Big Fried написал:
Can anyone tell me how Enduring Bond is helpful in the budget setup? I'm using all of the jewels the guide says so I don't really activate any minion skills while mapping. It has made me a little confused lol

It's basically just a "Minion Damage placeholder node", before you transition to better stuff, such as : Cluster Jewels and/or Timeless Jewel for Minion Damage.

And yeah, you're totally right, unless you use a 5-6L vaal skeleton link in the build, you won't be "activating" minions at all, so the other buffs are king of useless.
Anyone selling gear for this build? Add me I'd love to chat.

ElectricMooMoo
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Big Fried написал:

It's basically just a "Minion Damage placeholder node", before you transition to better stuff, such as : Cluster Jewels and/or Timeless Jewel for Minion Damage.

And yeah, you're totally right, unless you use a 5-6L vaal skeleton link in the build, you won't be "activating" minions at all, so the other buffs are king of useless.

Isn't convocation a minion skill though?? I use bunch of Ghastly eyes with minion damage when using a minion skill recently.

My take on the "King of All Summoners". I went with Vaal Skeletons instead of the chest setup in the build!!

https://pastebin.com/xTNh1Q0G

Check it out!
Rofl fkn worst build I ever seen. After investing 400ex it still fails to do juiced t15 maps, not even saying uber or similar bosses. Have to face check all corners and hope I dont get one shotted, and ofc in this game its not an option.
[Removed by Support]
Gonna be my league start for 3.12 :D
"
wkaos написал:
Rofl fkn worst build I ever seen. After investing 400ex it still fails to do juiced t15 maps, not even saying uber or similar bosses. Have to face check all corners and hope I dont get one shotted, and ofc in this game its not an option.
[Removed by Support]

Maybe you playing it wrong?

You dont even have 1000 strength, chaos res = -25, ur hungry loop doing nothing (its 5 support skills) and you mustn't use Purity of elements with Generosity, its buff for YOU but not for zombies and ofc 1k armor for base = meme

I'm playing for fun only and spent on my build less than 100 ex but clearing T16 maps, conquerors or Uber bosses is easy for me. A few hours ago I killed Baran (crusader) for about 1sec, he doesn't even casted anything lmao.

https://pastebin.com/Xm9pDj6n
Последняя редакция: Starostа. Время: 25 авг. 2020 г., 12:56:28
"
wkaos написал:
[Removed by Support]

How did you invest 400ex in this build lol ? Maybe you got scammed or something, because you can get god tier stuff for less then 40ex... even on standard

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация