3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What should I do next to get +1 to gems?
please fix POB for leveling its still 3.9

In the case you guys have missed...

This is autor update about the build some days ago.

"
brunowa написал:
3.12 looks good to go. Enjoy.

Have updated the main post with a note of caution and updated some of the numbers I had upfront... eg I stated that we had upwards of 25,000 eHP and 300% movespeed etc. Although we had those numbers previously, Chris Wilson didn't like it so he called me and said "bro... you're getting nerfed". I debated on your behalf but to no avail.

Text I have added to guide:

Sep 2020 Update: This build was so insanely OP when it was created in 3.8 that it has been nerfed every league since then. So unfortunately you can no longer experience the game-breaking mechanics of this build... but it has now become an average to strong, casual and relaxed style build that can still carry you all the way through the game with some investment.

Good luck with your heists, exiles!
Последняя редакция: anormal03. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 21:46:59
Anyone know if any of the heist gear helps minion damage?

Focal Stone (11-15)% increased Spell Damage
Rough Sharpening Stone (11-15)% increased Melee Damage
so i have most of the budget gear and most of the gems excluding the 2 most expensive ones. all the budget gear jewels, have allocated my skill points the same but i keep struggling even on tier 1 blighted maps, my zombies take way too long on killing the enemies so my pump always gets destroyed, this is really frustrating me
"
so i have most of the budget gear and most of the gems excluding the 2 most expensive ones. all the budget gear jewels, have allocated my skill points the same but i keep struggling even on tier 1 blighted maps, my zombies take way too long on killing the enemies so my pump always gets destroyed, this is really frustrating me

Im having trouble in T10+ maps too. I have all the basic stuff, 6500hp + 2000es, 815str, 9 zombies and 3 spectres + AG, and im thinking on drop this build. I played necro for a few leagues before heist and this is so frustrating that i think im going to reroll. Every league we get nerfed and now it is playable for some people, but this is not the necro that i played before.

For some people who is going to say to me that im playing with basic gear, i know there is not a big change in terms of defensive layers or survivability, which is the problem for the necro right now.

@Automecanic

Link empower to zombies - you will get 10th zombie this way.

You are 6 lvl higher than my zombiemancer, but my DMG is slightly better (130k vs 135k per zombie), as i still missing some life nodes. And i still didn't went for 4th lab (had no time for it yet) - after 4th lab DPS difference will be higher (your 130k vs mine 158k).

You are tuning with uniq belt, but are forced to use Purity of element to reach res cap - this is semi-good trade, as you lost 1 aura slot.

You use Stone Golem instead of Carrion - lossing a lot of DPS.
You chest need 6L, then Enlighten+Dread Banner+Pride+Maim+Flesh and stone (blood stance)+ (for example) Discipline or Purity of Elements.

Those are early things that i noticed on your character/
Automecanic

And UP asap to 1000 str for your Baron helmet
Hi,

I used to play with 4 spectres 2 Ruins hellions, 1 host chieftain and 1 carnage chieftain. Since 3.12 it is impossible to revive the Ruin Hellions with Desecrete. I always have to go to Act 8. Any ideas? And are these spectre Combo for a defensive Necro useful?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация