3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rotto67 написал:
Hi,

I used to play with 4 spectres 2 Ruins hellions, 1 host chieftain and 1 carnage chieftain. Since 3.12 it is impossible to revive the Ruin Hellions with Desecrete. I always have to go to Act 8. Any ideas? And are these spectre Combo for a defensive Necro useful?

Same happens to me.

I suggest change an ruins for an arena master, its very noticiable the 20% more attack and speed
"
automecanic написал:
"
so i have most of the budget gear and most of the gems excluding the 2 most expensive ones. all the budget gear jewels, have allocated my skill points the same but i keep struggling even on tier 1 blighted maps, my zombies take way too long on killing the enemies so my pump always gets destroyed, this is really frustrating me

Im having trouble in T10+ maps too. I have all the basic stuff, 6500hp + 2000es, 815str, 9 zombies and 3 spectres + AG, and im thinking on drop this build. I played necro for a few leagues before heist and this is so frustrating that i think im going to reroll. Every league we get nerfed and now it is playable for some people, but this is not the necro that i played before.

In the same boat. I can handle red maps alright but once the guardians get involved I start dying alot. I dont think this build holds the title "KING" anymore. Looking into switching, it's slow and I am dying too much on regular blue map guardians
Tested. Simulacrum done, Shaper/Elder/A8 Sirus done.

I got problems just with Uber Elder. (and i dont even use the AG anymore).
I get all the summons, but why cyclone?
"
Heken написал:
I get all the summons, but why cyclone?

Because linked with CWC, Desecrate and Spirit Offering, you'll spam corpses that your Spirit Offering automatically consumes. It's a very nice QOL link.
"
Isis888 написал:
Tested. Simulacrum done, Shaper/Elder/A8 Sirus done.

I got problems just with Uber Elder. (and i dont even use the AG anymore).

Mate, if you willing to help - play normal variation of this build. I can clearly see you are not only playing standard - you are using LEGACY uniqe (old version of The baron with zombie per 300 instead of 500 str).
just wanted to say this build is still pretty strong i am farming t14 now with no problem and with 220+ ping {South African internet} got 975 strength need 25 for that nice Zombie leech and 11th Zombie
This build is pretty strong but making it to 1000 strength is really an issue for me but I can farm T16 easily with 800 strength and 9 zombies .
Kingmaker for animated guardian is really essential for that build but expensive right now .
I just have problem with killing the conquerors like AL zehmin and chaos resistance and reaching 1000 strength
if you guys tell me if I'm wrong in anything of my build I would be happy to hear that
"
AL1ReZa написал:
This build is pretty strong but making it to 1000 strength is really an issue for me but I can farm T16 easily with 800 strength and 9 zombies .
Kingmaker for animated guardian is really essential for that build but expensive right now .
I just have problem with killing the conquerors like AL zehmin and chaos resistance and reaching 1000 strength
if you guys tell me if I'm wrong in anything of my build I would be happy to hear that

You lack strength in rings and belt, also you can get another efficient training above Lord of the dead passive. Better rings and the jewel should get you to 1000.

If you lack damage I would change some of your auras. Purity of elements without "to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements" watchers eye looks useless.

Последняя редакция: dhominico. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 5:53:02
How in the fuck are you supposed to get your resistances capped with this build?

5 of the items have 0 resists on them at all.

Going into act 5 I have -6, 11, -1, -18% resistances.
~ Seph

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация