3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Smallfoe написал:
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
"
SoltarsEngel написал:
I've got a noob crafting question (Blight is my first league).

Does "Alt spam until you hit +1 to Socketed Gems AND Level 18/20 Maim on Hit." only work on a six linked mace or am I just unlucky (about 1000 Alts so far)?

The key aspects you need to focus on are that the you are using any style of two handed mace, and the mace needs to be at least item level 75.

1000 Alts is not unlucky, that's just below average so far so keep spamming. It took me around 4000, but then RNG played nice with me elsewhere as I six linked in about 40 fuses and I Annulled the correct mod off first time so I didn't need to spend a fortune on the imprint stage.

AH! dont remind me please xD i had that part done in 500 alts and crashed with 6 Beasts + Annul without succes .. ;(

man... with such amount... why not just buy one from trade.....
"
golden88 написал:

man... with such amount... why not just buy one from trade.....

yea i dont think that anyone would craft that shit themselfs if they could know beforehand somehow that selfcrafting is gona be more expensive than buying....
i got a little lucky with ~10ex spent for example.
but only 2-3 missed annuls would had been enough at that time to make buying the cheaper option and also save some mental health.
Последняя редакция: Inos. Время: 8 дек. 2019 г., 18:52:01

Thanks for the Build! With this Build I´am currently in Depth 920 and their is no end in sight. If you manage to avoid too heavy damage nodes you can reach much deeper depths. I could improve my Belt and Amulete and Rings but i feel it wont change that much anymore. Running with 5.7K HP and 9,5k ES Buffed. Using an Animated Guardian in these depths is not a good idear cuz with every gear, he will be get killed very easy so I´am using the Carrion Golem. With 1253 STR i can run 15 Zombies.

Big Thx
Последняя редакция: _TheQue_. Время: 8 дек. 2019 г., 21:09:25
houw you use haste, disipline, the banner, skitterbots? i dont have mana for all auras
You can link them with Enlighten (level 4) and also pick up Sovereignty cluster in tree.
Just lost a 5ex Animate Guardian while grooming elder blob, it was in either a tier 1 or tier 3 map and im almost positive it happened in tier 1 pier during the boss encounters traps. I know they made the labrynth traps minion friendly but im thinking these didnt make the cut. My AG was fully decked with all recomended gear including an elder chest with 150 flat life, 3% life, per second life regen and % life regen as well as life as es craft. Theres no way a mob killed it in a tier 1 or 3 map, it had to be either some odd bug or the traps so beware. Ive actually never had a single minion of any kind die since gearing this character properly so theres no way my tankiest of minions died from a monster that dies within a fraction of a second of coming on screen. Ive already redecked out my AG so i dont wanna test the pier traps on AG if anyones interested in testing it with a shitty geared AG.
"
TraePOE написал:
Just lost a 5ex Animate Guardian while grooming elder blob, it was in either a tier 1 or tier 3 map and im almost positive it happened in tier 1 pier during the boss encounters traps. I know they made the labrynth traps minion friendly but im thinking these didnt make the cut. My AG was fully decked with all recomended gear including an elder chest with 150 flat life, 3% life, per second life regen and % life regen as well as life as es craft. Theres no way a mob killed it in a tier 1 or 3 map, it had to be either some odd bug or the traps so beware. Ive actually never had a single minion of any kind die since gearing this character properly so theres no way my tankiest of minions died from a monster that dies within a fraction of a second of coming on screen. Ive already redecked out my AG so i dont wanna test the pier traps on AG if anyones interested in testing it with a shitty geared AG.

Damn that's brutal! I'm sorry for your loss..
I've lost the cheap version of the AG a couple of times now. Both times it's because I wasn't fully aware of his positioning and he was standing in a lightning ball and getting shock stacked.

Just recently started playing with Skitterbots and having fun with them.
"
I've lost the cheap version of the AG a couple of times now. Both times it's because I wasn't fully aware of his positioning and he was standing in a lightning ball and getting shock stacked.

whats the deal with skitters?
"
Ichigo_333 написал:
"

whats the deal with skitters?

They are so OP every build uses them. Free shock and chill for a very low reservation.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация