3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Thanks for all the ideas brunowa and variants! Topic has been fun to read.

https://pastebin.com/Jgu8gdTp

Tree is my own adaptation of some examples from here and poe.ninja. Not necessarily optimized for damage, but was enough for everything. Life Gain on Hit on Cyclone can be substituted for anything, curses etc, but I enjoy having Spirit Offering for every second Cast while Channeling proc instead of just every third.

Probably the only bad thing about the build is that there's too many options, not just a single one that everyone should do :D
Последняя редакция: Rubinjo. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 15:28:25
Do you plan to write a more detailed leveling tutorial for this build? I find it always hard with summoner to know when to use which gem and what links.

At which point I get rid of SRS? What gems for SRS? SRS - Minion Damage - Mele Splash - Infernal Legion?

I want to be really prepared this league and create my custom lootfilter just for this build. I would also share it with you so you can link it in your guide if you approve of it. I try to invest heavy time into the lootfilter.
I plan to update the guide completely over next few days as we get info today and tomorrow.

Will add some more detail to levelling guide as I know people have requested it. Stay tuned!
"
brunowa написал:
I plan to update the guide completely over next few days as we get info today and tomorrow.

Will add some more detail to levelling guide as I know people have requested it. Stay tuned!

Awesome thx so much for your reply.
Build looks amazing, i was a first time player on Blight League managed to get to uber elder with a arc witch. Is this a harder build to level and play then a elementalist witch?

Also, will this be viable for 3.9 and will there be a leveling guide the day metamorph starts? Sorry if im making dumb questions im still very new to the game despite reaching final boss of endgame and all.
Again i'd like to thank you for the great build and guide! Not everyone spend so much time keeping a thread alive!

After reaching level 100 in the softcore league i tried it for a few days in HC and reached easily level 90 with it. Blight encounters in red maps were quite stressful though with my bad gear ^^

Will most likely use this build as a starter for the next league.

King of summoners, banzai!
Guys we are GOOD to go for 3.9 based on the balance updates assuming no major skill tree rework and dependant on actual numbers to be released in patch notes.

Looks like our damage will be quite a bit less with less feeding Frenzy damage, less zombie damage, and no longer do we have Maim on hit with the shaper mace. We also lose some minion speed unfortunately.

Pretty sure my Uber Elder kill using nothing but the Shaper mace with Maim on shit didn't help the cause... Sorry guys :p

Bosses also have more life and resistance and physical damage reduction. So we will DEFINITELY feel a decrease in our power.

That's some pretty big changes in multiple ways that will affect us in a negative way.

BUT... in saying that, we can already do everything easily just using a QUEENS ESCAPE . So I am confident we will still be great for 3.9.

In theory and based on their manifesto, I think GGG have done a GREAT job at balancing and nerfing minions in a reasonable way without (hopefully) destroying them.

Having a bit more clarity on specifics of zombie nerfs will help, a few more days until we can test for real in game but we should be good :)

I'm excited for patch notes tomorrow and to test it out in a few days! :)
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 21:57:11
we have t0 see patchnote, maybe they nerf zombie base dps more then 50%
"
brunowa написал:
no longer do we have Maim on hit with the shaper mace.

For standard players, if we already have the mace are we good the way we are already?
"
nitronztv написал:
we have t0 see patchnote, maybe they nerf zombie base dps more then 50%

They did say values will be adjusted "slightly" so I'm not expecting anything too crazy.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 21:16:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация