3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Wow, im starting 3.9 at SSF with this build.. do you think its possible?

Really liked de guide, never played summoner, but i really really want to play your build.

Thanks.
"
TraePOE написал:
Just lost a 5ex Animate Guardian while grooming elder blob, it was in either a tier 1 or tier 3 map and im almost positive it happened in tier 1 pier during the boss encounters traps. I know they made the labrynth traps minion friendly but im thinking these didnt make the cut. My AG was fully decked with all recomended gear including an elder chest with 150 flat life, 3% life, per second life regen and % life regen as well as life as es craft. Theres no way a mob killed it in a tier 1 or 3 map, it had to be either some odd bug or the traps so beware. Ive actually never had a single minion of any kind die since gearing this character properly so theres no way my tankiest of minions died from a monster that dies within a fraction of a second of coming on screen. Ive already redecked out my AG so i dont wanna test the pier traps on AG if anyones interested in testing it with a shitty geared AG.

i tried all the different traps of that map (t16 elder version) and my guardian had no problems with the dmg, he could stand inside them permenantly without me casting convocation nor spirit offering.
all the other minions took some dmg slowly becouse even though they have more life than AG, they have a lot less regeneration. i had to cast convocation and spirit offering to keep them also maxed out permanently.

i guess with your elder chest you also use the stitched demon mask on your AG. in that case i would recommend you to try minion life gem instead of meatshield.
more life == more ES == a lot more regen.
i simulated it in POB and my AG regeneration went up from 7k/s to 16.2k/s which is around ~57% more, while meatshield is only ~30% less dmg taken.

i also skill into "indomitable army" for a total of 25% reduced phys. dmg taken and no extra bleed dmg while moving, which also helps but may be overkill.
i really dont want my AG to die so i prefer it extra safe.
welp, if minions dont get the nerf bat hard ill definitely give this a shot. thanks for the build.
nerfhammer will come in 4 hours. can't w8.
"
Inos написал:
"
TraePOE написал:
Just lost a 5ex Animate Guardian while grooming elder blob, it was in either a tier 1 or tier 3 map and im almost positive it happened in tier 1 pier during the boss encounters traps. I know they made the labrynth traps minion friendly but im thinking these didnt make the cut. My AG was fully decked with all recomended gear including an elder chest with 150 flat life, 3% life, per second life regen and % life regen as well as life as es craft. Theres no way a mob killed it in a tier 1 or 3 map, it had to be either some odd bug or the traps so beware. Ive actually never had a single minion of any kind die since gearing this character properly so theres no way my tankiest of minions died from a monster that dies within a fraction of a second of coming on screen. Ive already redecked out my AG so i dont wanna test the pier traps on AG if anyones interested in testing it with a shitty geared AG.

i tried all the different traps of that map (t16 elder version) and my guardian had no problems with the dmg, he could stand inside them permenantly without me casting convocation nor spirit offering.
all the other minions took some dmg slowly becouse even though they have more life than AG, they have a lot less regeneration. i had to cast convocation and spirit offering to keep them also maxed out permanently.

i guess with your elder chest you also use the stitched demon mask on your AG. in that case i would recommend you to try minion life gem instead of meatshield.
i simulated it in POB and my AG regeneration went up from 7k/s to 16.2k/s which is around ~57% more, while meatshield is only ~30% less dmg taken.

i also skill into "indomitable army" for a total of 25% reduced phys. dmg taken and no extra bleed dmg while moving, which also helps but may be overkill.

Thats interesting i woulda bet the house it was that, wtf coulda killed an AG in a tier 1 or 3 map, no reflect for sure. I lost one of my spectres as well so out of like 30 minions the only 2 dead were AG and 1 spectre, isnt the AG supposed to be insanely tanky with this setup, Id have figured hed be the last minion standing in any circumstance. What possibly could have killed it, this is bothering me now because I thought avoiding pier traps was gonna be my safe strat.
"
TraePOE написал:
"
Inos написал:

Thats interesting i woulda bet the house it was that, wtf coulda killed an AG in a tier 1 or 3 map, no reflect for sure. I lost one of my spectres as well so out of like 30 minions the only 2 dead were AG and 1 spectre, isnt the AG supposed to be insanely tanky with this setup, Id have figured hed be the last minion standing in any circumstance. What possibly could have killed it, this is bothering me now because I thought avoiding pier traps was gonna be my safe strat.

well i didnt say it couldnt be the trap dmg in your case, actually i think it probably was.
i just said the traps couldnt kill my guardian and i think the reason for that is the slightly different gem setup and i also invest in a little bit more defensive minion nodes than you.
i have 304% increased minion life or just 87k life in total on my AG if you want to compare.
on a side node i dont think the map tier matters in the case of trap dmg. its alsways just %based on the targets maximum life. i dont know if the traps in the labyrinth deal less dmg or same.
"
lordfratos написал:

Is this jealous or are you a poor spirit even friend? Didn't get the Ex needed to assemble the character? Cry more ... Whining, whining, whining
"
NNeto написал:
"
lordfratos написал:

Is this jealous or are you a poor spirit even friend? Didn't get the Ex needed to assemble the character? Cry more ... Whining, whining, whining

Some heavy nerfs we already expect: harder to get shaper items, even harder to get Shaper's Touch. Also anointing will be once in a blue moon.

I'll spend my remaining time trying for the Celestial HO, and save as many items I can in standard... I still got 20 attempts.

IMHO they will bring the minions power back to pre-3.8, I don't expect a complete removal of the build like they did to elementalist.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 написал:

harder to get shaper items, even harder to get Shaper's Touch. Also anointing will be once in a blue moon.

You don't have to go take on the Shaper for some items. I expect they will continue to drop in maps like they do now. A watcher's eye though ... that will be a whole different ball game. Might want to stock up on those.

Oils are going to be part of standard. Why would they be any scarcer than they are in Blight now ? Hopefully when they come to standard the prices will be realistic. They are just stupid right now. Same with things like Badge of the brotherhood. 1ex maybe in Blight - 30ex in standard ...madness :-)
"
BowWizard написал:
"
frostzor27 написал:

harder to get shaper items, even harder to get Shaper's Touch. Also anointing will be once in a blue moon.

You don't have to go take on the Shaper for some items. I expect they will continue to drop in maps like they do now. A watcher's eye though ... that will be a whole different ball game. Might want to stock up on those.

Oils are going to be part of standard. Why would they be any scarcer than they are in Blight now ? Hopefully when they come to standard the prices will be realistic. They are just stupid right now. Same with things like Badge of the brotherhood. 1ex maybe in Blight - 30ex in standard ...madness :-)

No shaper and elder influence = no items dropping in maps. If they drop would be like legion caches or blight pustules dropping.

Blight went to core, but it's 10% chance to get a blight encounter. And you might end up with no oils at all from the encounter.

We are yet to see the drops from Meta bosses but I don't think it will be a loot explosion. Bosses have a history of dropping nothing useful in PoE...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация