3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

You took the wrong direction in the Sovereignty cluster. Missing 8% reduced manar reserved
"
Swiftlard написал:
"
kuramaensigu написал:
I watched the vids, those Mauls with 55 str getting poofed.

Got lucky on mine but sadly it wasn't T1 Str.

Letting Go. Switching Builds.

That corrupt is really nice, would´ve been super OP with minion dmg.

Can I play it by putting a vaal into my weapon without fear of losing statistics?
"
Sefirotcler написал:
"
Swiftlard написал:
"
kuramaensigu написал:

Can I play it by putting a vaal into my weapon without fear of losing statistics?

No.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Strength is the biggest synergy in the build. Your belt, and rings should have strength on it to help all the various perks of strength from Baron, Geofries and Spidertouch.

Your strength goal should be bare minimum of a 1000 strength and hopefully hit 1200 as a realistic goal. I have below average gear but I am going to get to 1200 in a few more levels.

yeah those three are self found/built, I should have enough chaos to buy equal gear with strength on them
I have shit gear (can't afford 6 link chest yet). Here are my stats

Level 76
12 Zombies
4 Specters (using 2 Hellions, 1 Host Chief and 1 Carnage Chief)
8400 Effective HP (with no Spirit Offering up)

And I can already doing alched lower red maps with fully buffed Metamporphs.

Color me impressed.
Can someone tell me from what time the characteristics of Femurs of the Saints have changed? The guide still shows the old data and I did not even notice it.

I compared the characteristics through PoB and it seems like new item has become even stronger - has a much higher DPS and now gives health regeneration for each zombie directly to the player and not the minions? Or are there any nuances?
"
Sefirotcler написал:
"
Swiftlard написал:
"
kuramaensigu написал:

I'm trying to risk this, but I will do it with a double corruption, so if you get lucky with a mace you have 2/6 (with a mace ilvl below 84) to get Fortify corruption, ofcourse you risk to lose the item but I'm using a mace I crafted earlier this league to see if I'm lucky.
"
Can someone tell me from what time the characteristics of Femurs of the Saints have changed? The guide still shows the old data and I did not even notice it.

I compared the characteristics through PoB and it seems like new item has become even stronger - has a much higher DPS and now gives health regeneration for each zombie directly to the player and not the minions? Or are there any nuances?

For a budget weapon, this thing is loaded with great stats for the zombie build.

I think the massive health regen the weapon gives goes directly to Energy Shield if you are using Geofri's chest as well which is a nice QOL while mapping.

It looks it was in 3.8 that the stats changed.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 10:44:09
Hi, I was playing with pob on my summoner. I may suggest for the tanky version using 6l vaal skeletons to swap blood magic on the helmet with summon skitterbots. This adds a lot of damage and you still don't have mana issues because you have 55% mana left.

There is also a spectre that grants movement speed and attack speed to allies. I'm using it and I don't know if it was working or not but he did not die at least yet. If interested I can tell later which one. I don't remember now.

Now a bit of off topic:
The damage of zombie is enough to clear everything, you could even put a melee splash if their aoe feels clunky (I personally did not try it and don't know if works but if it works to skelly guess will do?) . And spam skelly only on bosses to melt them. So you are still quite fast while mapping without spamming skelly. I'm not running aura because my chest is still 5.linked. Next step is 6link it and add melee splash to skelly so they are happier on aoe + buying elder belt because I suck at crafting :) Then going to corrupt gloves hoping for the vulnerability on hit.

The build is great. Sometimes I get oneshotted but it is because of my playstyle where I like to face tank anything. Easy Deathless sirus and any other boss I faced until now. Died once at shaper because apparently I was not in the bubble

Now a quedtion: I have soo many problems crafting the 2h elder mace.. How much currency did you invest? I put 1500 alteration now and getting discouraged crafting it.

Sorry for the long text. Bye bye
anyone know why my zombies are melting fighting uber elder??

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация