3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
rectOOOr написал:
anyone know why my zombies are melting fighting uber elder??

You should get at least one jewel with life leech for minions. I don't see any on your tree.

And more strength helps your minions too. Get the 18% boots, get other rings/belt or at least add quality to them for more strength.
"
G7Ghost написал:

Ya when I was still hybrid in that short video etc, I had a lil over 1,300 STR which was plenty. 18k EHP (6life and 12ES).

Its really fun now too in CI spec b/c I have close to 2,300 Strength and 18 zombies. I have less EHP, no life, but a 14k ES, but my immunities are huge.

Currently immune to chill, freeze, blind,maim, poison, chaos damage, stun etc.

Compared to the cost of the normal versions I guess CI isnt out of the question, itd just be at minimum like a 30ex step up b/c of the watchers eye with atleast 1 roll of maximum mana as ES under clarity.

So later on when your bored and have extra $ its something to try if you want. The skill tree will hurt your head though, its pretty crazy looking with alot of colored circles.

Is my CI gear atm.

Then like 49 efficient training and brawns in my tree and my watchers eye, idk even know the # of those freaking jewels, with not needing life you can just stack them everywhere.
Hi thank you for the great build! I have a question, for anyone who can answer:

When I see on Raise Spectre, for example, or Animated Guardian, "Minions have +x% of x" like "55% more minion movement speed"

Is that ONLY affected the Raise Spectre minions that it shows on? OR, is it also stacking on ALL my other minions, like my Zombies, Skeletons, AG, etc?
"
Eisbehr написал:
"
rectOOOr написал:
anyone know why my zombies are melting fighting uber elder??

You should get at least one jewel with life leech for minions. I don't see any on your tree.

And more strength helps your minions too. Get the 18% boots, get other rings/belt or at least add quality to them for more strength.

thanks buddy ill make some little adjustments
"
fas9000 написал:

Now a quedtion: I have soo many problems crafting the 2h elder mace.. How much currency did you invest? I put 1500 alteration now and getting discouraged crafting it.

I made this a few hours ago:

Cost me:
3ex for ilvl 84+ Elder coronal maul - 6L (for chance at T1 resistances)
Apx 90-100 Alts and 40-50ish Augmentations - Hit Fortify with a suffix
1 Annul - Won the 50/50 cointoss and kept Fortify
1 Regal to make it rare and add another affix, got lucky that it was a suffix
1ex For Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers
1 Farric Alpha Wolf (33c apx) - 50/50 Beastcraft shot at getting +1 Socketed Gems, got lucky again and landed it, it removed my unwanted suffix.
1 Scouring to remove Cannot Roll Attack Modifers
2 Ex for Multi Craft
2 Ex for +2 Support Gems
4c For Minion Atk/Cast Speed

So for me it only cost about 8ex, 37c, an Annul, A regal, 100ish Alts, 50ish Augments, and a scouring. I did win a few coin tosses though. If these go wrong you can always chance annuling or beast crafting the unwanted affixes away (or keeping 1 Suffix if its good like high STR or high res), but might end up back at square one if you nuke Fortify.

I went this route because I had some extra currency to burn if things went wrong and felt comfortable with the odds (I looked up all the weighting first), but I think this method works quite well compared to trying to get both Fortify and +1 Socketed together earlier, and chancing it to the 50/50 instead. If you get endurance charges on kill, you can use a 14c Farric Lynx Alpha to do the beastcraft the opposite way for a 50/50 shot at removing the right one, and going back 1 step.

I would likely expect to spend closer to 11-13ex in total costs, potentially more if you need to wipe suffixes for some reason before the multicraft.

*Edit* A little info on odds to hit fortify with alts (assuming you use an augment if it doesnt roll a prefix):
Prefix Weight Pool: 36210 (at ilvl 84/85 - ilvl86 is 36510)
Weight of Fortify: 400
Chance of hitting fortify: ~1.1% (1.09% at ilvl 86+)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Последняя редакция: Mubbsy. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 12:38:50
Can anyone help me with getting more dmg? Since I can't afford enlighten and empower lvl 4 gems, I am running skeletons + Zombies, but the damage is still not what's expected. Any Advice?

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
For a budget weapon, this thing is loaded with great stats for the zombie build.

I think the massive health regen the weapon gives goes directly to Energy Shield if you are using Geofri's chest as well which is a nice QOL while mapping.

It looks it was in 3.8 that the stats changed.
I was just a little confused that the build 3.9 of the league but the staff data is old, including pastebin PoB. I suddenly had a couple of random exs so I think what's better to buy and whether its worth considering another weapon. But after I looked at the market realized that I would be lucky to find at least budget 6L for the same amount of xD. Ridiculous amount.
"
JCOH35 написал:

Is my CI gear atm.

Then like 49 efficient training and brawns in my tree and my watchers eye, idk even know the # of those freaking jewels, with not needing life you can just stack them everywhere.

Cool set up!

How does the Maim Support gem interact with the Aura's?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация